Poll

If you could be any of these for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Dog
Cat
Gecko
Dragon
Anteater
Wolf
Griffin
Hamburger

Author Topic: Wouldnt it be awesome if humans were in FH?!  (Read 19765 times)

Offline Littleuni

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wouldnt it be awesome if humans were in FH?!
« on: June 07, 2012, 02:16:51 am »

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Wouldnt it be awesome if humans were in FH?!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 02:49:29 am »
I dont think humans would be a good idea for FH, Considering the fact it is an animal carnivore game based around canines and felines, even so if humans were implemented into the game imagine the amount of godmodders using machine guns to kill animals. I think it would cause a fair bit of drama so I would have to say no to implementing humans into FH.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Littleuni

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 03:21:49 am »
LOL! Perhaps we could jusr have certain areas with occasional humans running around. Like, harmless ones so the drama wont go overboard. Like children or unarmed grown ups having picnics or something. You do have a good point about the animak carnivore thing, but I would at least want to stalk a human. All I ask is one area with humans you can follow around. I would just want to watch... you have to admit, it WOULD be cool to see one running around.

Offline Littleuni

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 03:24:59 am »
In my time zine, its almost midnight. I have Taekwondo belt testing tomarrow. Dint want to sleep through that! Goodnight.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 07:36:50 am »
''Wouldnt it be awesome if humans were in FH?!''

No, it wouldn't be. Like Skippy stated above this is an animal carnivore game and new models will not be added.
It's pretty obvious that it won't be added. It wouldn't even fit in. It would ruin the actual point of this game, I think.

This has been discussed a lot, so if you'd actually read the other threads about these kinds of things. You wouldn't be posting here. xD

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 08:55:38 pm »
People? No.

Other major carnivorous animals that have a vast enough array of subspecies to implement for a wide-spread array of believable customization? Yes.

Problem is there really isn't anything like that so felines and canines will probably have to be enough unless birds are somehow implemented, which in the end seems rather pointless considering that land-locked animals aren't exactly landlocked in this game.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 09:20:21 pm »
Humans in any case would ONLY be a good idea if we were speaking of the idea of 'natives,' like the indians, because Feral means wild. I believe horses would even be a better choice before humans because of wild roaming horses, but everything is very geared torwards carnivores, otherwise, anything non-carnivorous would be a victim to godmodders and powerplayers for hunting. Even now, felines/canines think they can eat the other species.
A shadowest sincere,
~Hallucination

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 10:06:41 pm »
Many carnivorous animals are also eaten by other carnivorous animals, such as fish eaten by birds, and birds killed and eaten by kitties...or by other birds, lol.

As long as it eats meat and has enough to make it customizable I think it would be worth it. All that would be needed for birds is the model, some animations/expressions and the recycling of all the code, from customization to flight and whatnot. Compared to horses that would probably have people nitpicking at any flaw in the anatomy of how it would like, probably move, or walk or something, that is.

feralheartdog

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 01:57:49 am »
If humans were added to Feral-Heart, Feral-Heart just wouldn't be Feral-Heart any more instead it would be Sapien-Heart, for there would be an increasing amounts of humans, and decreased amounts of animals. FERAL is in the name for a reason.
If humans were added, a food chain would occur that is worse than the one now ex: Lion->Wolf->bunny->wolf->lion->Self->trees->lions and wolves cublets/puplets->adult elephant->The earth->eats you. See the food chain is already muzzled up xD I have seen and expirenced many things that are weird on feralheart.
 :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 02:02:23 am by Shanith »

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 07:38:23 am »
I see humans as being constantly attacked and such if they were ever added, id pass on em