Author Topic: What do you think the game would be like with life bars and attacks?  (Read 13847 times)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: What do you think the game would be like with life bars and attacks?
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 08:01:03 pm »
Why not also add a time limit to sending requests? For example, someone wants to fight with you, so he/she sends a request. The sent request will only be able to be repeated by waiting for about 10 minutes. That woulds be great!  Way better than when that person annoyingly sends a request every 5 seconds when you answered no. That would be very annoying O_O.

Very good, good suggestion. Then and again, this would also apply to friend requests right?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 09:33:11 pm »
The idea of adding a combat system into the game seems cool especially for those people who maybe aren't so great with RP fighting since it would seem more practical to them but then again it would probably take away the imagination and challenge of RP fighting. Lets also not forget to mention that if they did add a combat system into the game it would not only take a while to program but also that means they would have to add some kind of leveling up and skills to characters. The trolls of the game would also abuse of the fight request thing and spam people out with them.

Offline ameliaparcel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • V is for Vendeta
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2012, 11:08:56 pm »
I agree. But is their really a need for leveling up and skills? I think just a good old fight sequence program would be enough for me. And yes, it would be a GREAT idea to add a limit to fight requests. You can only send one every like... 5-10 minutes. And maybe it you could still chat while you fight. That way you can say what your doing, and keep the imagination alive. :D We gotta keep brain storming so that we can figure out a way to get out all possibilities of troll abuse.

Through twists and turns in our story. Through the sticks and stones, my friend. I'll stand by your side in this battle. Even to our bloody end.

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2012, 12:50:52 am »
I reckon that life bars will definetly change Feral Heart completely whether that is in a good or bad way, it will definetly make a difference.

In my opinion (I know it would be complicated) but perhaps a system where you can choose to fight by selecting like a "Threat Mode"? Which would engage your char in attack status. Or perhaps there could be certain maps where only attacks or fights may be enabled in-game, such as a 'PVP' (Person Versus Person) map.

However, I do believe that it may give 'trols' of Feral Heart an advantage to gang up on people and victimize them at that, this would be unacceptable and complaints might be made from parents as it may display aggression/violence AND bullying. (This does not mean I do not trust the moderators, but they have lives of their own to attend to and may not always be there to 'save the day', this I do respect.)

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2012, 05:11:50 pm »
Great Idea. How about there is like a button to press and you can dodge an attack? But you have like a limit of like 5-10 dodges? And there is a limit of time the fight can go on like maybe 5-10 minutes? Or there is a choice like; Fight to the death or Fight. Fight to the death is fighting to the death, and fighting it like fight till your time is up and whoever has the most health, wins.

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2012, 05:43:34 pm »
I love the Idea of Attacks just for FUN but not health bars because then It would just be no fun....

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2012, 01:01:16 am »
I really like the idea. It would make FH so much funnier. I mean, c'mon. I hate pretending I kill, say, an elk in an Rp. It just makes you look like an idiot. I really hope someone puts this in consideration. Possibly in a future update later on, or in 2013, something along that line.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2012, 11:54:49 pm »
There were health bars and such in Impressive Title, but that was only for hunting. To be honest, it sounds fun and all but it is pretty pointless when it comes to RP. Because when you fight RP, it's fun to think of your own moves and such. Though, maybe there could be a fighting action, like with howl and roar. Being able to move the legs and paws in an action would be nice.