Author Topic: Larger Manes & Glowing Manes  (Read 1401 times)

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
Larger Manes & Glowing Manes
« on: November 15, 2012, 10:12:06 pm »
Karmandi here, guys. I think that there should be another option of the manes, not so like it is now. (But I mean...like you can choose it to be this way in the 'Creater'.) Example: When you make a Kovu character, "THE MANE HAS TO BE BLACK!", quotes some Bonfire people, the browns look like a grey. BLAH. I wasn't going for a grey mane. :L

Larger Manes:
Not referencing the 'Fluffy' mane. And I would...kind of...like to see a more realistic mane. By 'Larger' manes, I mean they look like a real lions' mane, the mane goes down to the stomach. Maybe....'FULL MANE'...? I don't know. Just a thought, guys.

~Karmandi.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:16:51 pm by K@rmendi. »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Larger Manes & Glowing Manes
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 10:28:29 pm »
I might firstly start with the boring and perhaps annoying
detail of the fact that we'd need the game greater themselves to be around and put this function into the game.

Second of all, I think most of us have wanted new options of manes and such.
Having the manes made bigger, doesn't seem like a bad idea to me.
RETIRED.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 05:44:19 am »
Actually, the idea for bigger manes seems like a great idea. Maybe even a few different new options for manes, like IT had.

Also, the problem with the glowing manes is they would have to figure out have to get all the coding working. I am sure, if they could do that now, they might have added it to the markings first.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 10:49:02 pm »
Okay, sorry 'bout the Glowing Manes. Lemme remove that. And, reason why I'd like the bigger manes: TLK, more realistic, fluffy, and it's just there to tickle your character. c: ~Karmandi.

Hiccupby

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 08:28:10 am »
The manes have bothered me because they look so slicked down to the body as if our lion friend used multiple cans of pomade to smooth back his hair.  Especially from a front view the mane doesn't look full or majestic as I so want it to be. . . Fuller heads of hair for the win!