Poll

Should there be the ability to have LONG claws, socks and more places/areas/zones?

just long claws
15 (19.2%)
just areas
11 (14.1%)
both
28 (35.9%)
niether
1 (1.3%)
i want full sock pattern
4 (5.1%)
i want toe sock pattern
1 (1.3%)
i want both sock patterns
18 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: March 13, 2011, 10:32:46 pm

Author Topic: Wings, socks and more territories  (Read 9542 times)

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
Re: Wings, socks and more territories
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 02:20:22 pm »
It wasn't just posted on the DA group, it was on IH *Kahara's forums*, and OIT *Stacey's forums*. Plus some of us had a lot of time on there hands, our first priority were realistic markings. New markings can be made, but it takes time depending on what others like. Give us time.
FH Texture Artist

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 03:54:53 pm »
Well.. there are people trying to suggest marking ideas and you're shooting them down simply because they 'didn't vote in a poll' that half of the members probably didn't even know about..

I don't even know what FH's deviantart IS.. though i have come across it once or twice but a long, long time ago.. and I have NO idea what "IH" is, and i'm assuming "OIT" is the old IT proboards, ya?

Wudiin

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 05:36:55 pm »
I agree with sly. I'm probably the lest tech savy person here and I can make map, height maps,and terrain masks. Not that hard and if they need help theres a convient little help section. They can learn can't they lol?

Twiliac

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 06:08:42 pm »
-Facepalm.-

I'm done trying..

Offline Narifia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "Watashi wa nagareboshi no senshi gozen--Vega!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2011, 03:17:00 am »
It wasn't just posted on the DA group, it was on IH *Kahara's forums*, and OIT *Stacey's forums*. Plus some of us had a lot of time on there hands, our first priority were realistic markings. New markings can be made, but it takes time depending on what others like. Give us time.

That's all you had to say: "Give us time." Not "You should have posted on a poll months ago, get over it." I can handle "Give us time." What I don't like and what I can't handle is the attitude that just because someone didn't post on a poll, or can't/doesn't want to/doesn't have time to make a preset, that means they don't have the right to even suggest new markings on a forum that is meant for people to post suggestions. It doesn't make any sense for a suggestion to be shot down like that. All you ever had to say was "Give us time." And you still haven't taken into consideration new members who, as I said, have shown up ages after the fact.

I don't mean to harp, I really don't. I just can't stand that "Oh well you didn't do this, you didn't do that, it's too late now, get over it" attitude. I understand you guys are busy, but there are less rude ways to tell people things.

In any case, I really like all of these ideas, especially the claws. I have several characters that could use some claws to complete their look. Maybe that could be a new option, kind of like the different eyes? Different claws.

"Night & Day
Sou sakende kizutsuite mo
Just Day By Day Ashita o mitsukeru!"
Do As Infinity-'Tooku Made'

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 11:08:05 pm »
Agreed, claws would be nice.

But no idea should be turned down or looked over just because they didn't know about the poll. I bet half the members of Feralheart don't have a DA, or know what it is. And for one, I don't even know what IH and OIT are. Not everyone can be all over the internet, on every site. What if they were told by a friend about Feralheart? They might not have even know about it until then.

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

Offline TigerStar*

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Call me princess .
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 02:45:31 pm »
thank you Narifia for your support and thanks to the other supporteers :)
Other accounts are SteamPaw & DoomedDestiny.

~ babydoll-bunny.tumblr.com
~ l0punny.deviantart.com

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2011, 04:08:41 pm »
We asked several people and showed them what we had so far and over the mass of 100+ people no one else requested them. However, I'll be remaking some old ones I made from IT as well, including the Dragon and possibly a few more.
FH Texture Artist

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 09:22:35 pm »
Alright guys, Im sure everyone gets it by now. =_= No need to debate ideas shouldnt be shot down and how people should have voted and that stuff. Things happen.

And honestly, I dont see how even the most computer illiterate person cant make maps. I hate that excuse. If your computer can handle the map making program (I dont see why it couldnt) than make one. Theres tons of people here that'll answer your questions. Every time I see someone say I can't make a map, I hope they arent just saying that so people can make one for them when they're perfectly capable of doing it themselves. Its totally fine if you really cant do it. They remade the program for the sole purpose of making it easier for us all to express our creativity and make FH our own world.

Anyway, I'd love some claws. I'd appreciate more markings no matter how they look. Wings are out of the question. (Even though I wouldnt care if they were added or not) Kovu has already stated he wasnt going to add wings back in the interview and people have already made a thousand threads begging for wings. That by itself is getting REALLY old.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:27:53 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

kitty-kat

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2011, 11:10:38 pm »
...i just want new areas! ....and i want the claws to be able to be long or short