Author Topic: Are you in a GROUP or a PACK/PRIDE?  (Read 5003 times)

Twiliac

Re: Are you in a GROUP or a PACK/PRIDE?
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 09:47:28 pm »
Hm. It's not a bad idea. ;3 But I think that instead of being unable to leave, you could ask the leader to kick you out. But then, that might cause drama. Meh. I don't know. Still a good idea though. ^^

Or be able to leave your self. (As we can do so now.)

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 09:49:56 pm »
Hm, yes, perhaps leaving it the way it is would be better. Having it like this would most likely cause drama. No offense, of course, Bouquet.

Offline littlefoxchild

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "For the love of cats above"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 09:52:30 pm »
Don't worry, it was only an idea I had.

Offline littlefoxchild

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "For the love of cats above"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 10:07:58 pm »

Or not.

Don't go pushing your ideas  on mine Twilia.

Twiliac

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 06:30:42 am »

Or not.

Don't go pushing your ideas  on mine Twilia.

I'm not 'pushing my ideas on yours' it was here before you suggested this. Thus it isn't my idea.

None the less, like I said before, limiting peoples freedom.

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »
She's not pushing her ideas on you.

To make a good idea better, a community, conceptual team, works together to create and form a better idea for the better of a game. Putting ideas together is what made and makes games. ;]
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

ColonelHamilton

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 04:43:53 am »
Permanency is almost never a good idea with a game like this.  Sure, it can encourage people to commit, but to what degree?  If they really hate being in that pride or pack, they can just stop coming online with that character.  And so many things can go wrong.  What if you join a pride and it turns out it's run by a jerk?  What if the members are rarely online and you end up stuck in a pride only a few people actually participate in?

Not even real-world marriages are set in stone for eternity.  It seems a bit much to expect people to stick with the the pack or pride they choose as long as they want to play a particular character, through thick and thin, no matter what happens.  It's just not realistic.

Besides, if people really want to leave a pride, they'll just delete the character and recreate it. And if someone is only in a pride because they can't remove themselves from it, what exactly has been gained? They're stuck with a bunch of people that they may not like in a roleplay they may not enjoy, and they can simply ignore the pride, all while still being stuck on the pride list.

Wudiin

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 04:53:32 am »
I have to say no for this idea. I have already been in some RP prides in which the members cannot stop biting at one another throats to RP like normal people, some cannot spell, which I hate (trying t spell better myself). I don't wanna be stuck in a dead pride/clan because of some stupid arguement that went down, and thus I want the option to leave when I want.