Author Topic: Horns/Wings/Accessories?  (Read 27298 times)

slycan

Re: Horns/Wings/Accessories?
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 06:19:51 am »
To be honest , I agree .

But there's a difference to Accessories and NECESSITIES .

Accessories = personal customization. Samples are clothing, horns, wings.

Necessities = global needs for the game, in my opinion would be Saber Fangs, Claws.

Lets not forget though - Kov's still working on the game ^^ - who knows what the feature will have for us?

Irkalla

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 12:20:24 am »
Agreed with the ideas ^^

Hiccupby

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 05:21:32 am »
I was watching some old impressive title vids on youtube- and quite frankly i cant understand this obsession with being "realistic" I found the characters featured in the videos vibrant and full of personality- and quite beautiful- who wouldn't want that? atleast having optional wings and horns would be nice- people who aren't into that can rp with their "normal colored" pals- they already do in game. I'm kinda scared of what this game has in store but excited too- oh goodness- kovu those old it models are beautiful! and their dancing is awesome! don't feel like you HAVE to be more realistic! I agree that if we want to be more fantasmagorical than the average lion or wolf then we should be allowed to!

Offline IetMarriokNienda

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 10:31:11 am »
I thought of something. You know how we can choose markings? Well for the head and stuff we should be able to choose more than one marking.

Hiccupby

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 10:26:16 pm »
like layers? that would be pretty sweet ^^ as far as customization goes I'm hoping more manes come out- ones that are big and dont hug the body so much like the ones now

Offline Satyrhorn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Soon to be > Nugharos.
    • View Profile
    • http://lethalstorms.proboards.com/
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 10:52:33 pm »
yea all ideas thumbs up! i wanted to try wings very very very bad i never played IT so plz wings Kov!
ty! ;) :D <:D ^_^ ;D :o  :)
W.I.P

Hiccupby

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 11:04:05 pm »
ARG WINGS AGREED! they can be realistic! goodness! its more realistic to genetically modify a lion to have wings than to have bright purple swirly marks all over it! WINGS HO!

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 11:45:33 pm »
No wings please.

I've come to like that there aren't wings in the game.

Accessories would be neat, but I'd much rather see people's creativity through customized markings, colors, and presets. Horns I could care less about because they are realistic in a sense.

But actual "accessory" accessories? No thanks. :B I don't feel they're needed. I just think that people want them because they aren't here now. Just my opinion but I feel that there can be greater things than accessories. We just haven't encountered a genius with that greatness yet.

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 11:41:04 pm »
Ah,wings. I want wings because i really liked them in IT :D. I also think Saber fangs would be cool :3 I like all the ideas

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2011, 04:23:28 pm »
*Voting for Large fangs, claws, ~HORNS~, Wings.... N/A >:(, and items... BIND ON PICK UP ONLY DX..... no trade fights etc in general >_>

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^