Author Topic: Horns/Wings/Accessories?  (Read 27293 times)

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
Re: Horns/Wings/Accessories?
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 05:45:35 pm »
Wings? Wasn't that already decided that there WEREN'T going to be wings in-game?

-most of this can be acheived through making presets, but it can be difficult at times to make a preset (I know, trust me).

Now, if there were more options in custimization (such as ears, tails, markings, ectetera) I would be okay with it. My two wolves just need two full frontal socks (like Siemiese, but not rear or back color, just only the front paws).

Ayyy~

Hiccupby

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 10:28:08 pm »
ok- if the creators EVER find themselves juggling the possiblility of acessories in-game here's a low to no hack system that just might work if it were more hammered out- your elegibility for an acessory depends on your participation in the forums- and is judged  by a human being, you enter a waiting list for a particular item you want, and if the judge on the other end deems that you have been a polite forum user you get the item- also simple forum games like "guess the number" or "trivia" could be a way for earning acessories :3 just a thought- and I think that there are just somethings that ARE REALLY HARD TO  MAKE ON A PRESET not all of us are mesh masters so adding a part is out of the question :( sure you can draw horns or wings or teeth but they dont stick out 3-d and move with the character as they would if they were customization options, they just look like tatoos or something- and the main point of fh is to have a realistic- 3-d character comes to life experience isn't it? and yet our ability to enjoy the 3d game fully is hampered by the fact that our wings and horns are only drawn on and dont take on the 3d life that the rest of the character has

SnowLeopardsLily

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 05:27:39 pm »
good ideas. i was thinking i wish i could have bat wings for my one chara once. idk about accesories thow.. and layering marking yes i agree!!! i was thinking the same thing once before cause i couldnt make one of the charas i draw look right on the game and i dnt know how to make presets(yet) so that be very helpful and make charas looks much creative and unique. fangs and claws defintaly!!! horns idk i dont find them very nessisary, but im sure id end up useing them at some point.

Hiccupby

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2011, 04:14:19 pm »
hey yuri- I know some basic preset stuff- if you want i could do your preset ^^

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • The sun'll come out tomorrow ? ?
    • View Profile
    • Here, you can browse my crummy art. x]
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2011, 04:50:22 pm »
i think fangs, so you can make Saber Tooth cats would be great! Ive been wanting to make a Ratha on FH sooo yeah xD But i think instead of having them as accessories, they should be an option on the character-making screen. I would make a preset but i fail at it xD lol

(Any Ratha and the Named fans here? ^. ^ <3)

and @Mira, do you RP on Blossom Forest???
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 04:53:25 pm by Kharress »
[[These scars we wear remind us; the more we change, the more we're all the same.]]

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 05:09:23 pm »
  When people complain about how if they want the characters to be realistic they wouldn't make them be able to be multicolored as an arguement for wings it annoys me.
  They want realistic anatomy.
  And making the wings realistic doesn't make the anatomy realistic. Lions and wolves don't sprout wings in real life.
  In any other game this wouldn't be much of a hassle. But because people relate FH to IT they want the old features. But really, FH isn't IT, it is FH. You have to get out of the past that was IT, and move on and enjoy FH.
  But I do agree with more manes and customisable canines. The manes we have now just aren't enough. I'd like to see something more reminiscent of actual lions, huge poofs of mane that stick out, not lay flat. And the fluffy or fuzzy or what ever that mane is called isn't what I mean. And more femenine manes as well, I'd like some of my female lions to have some mane to be proud of without people getting gender confused XD
  And Cheetah's and leopards and Puma's and all that even have different length canines today, as well as the smilodons of the past with their huge canines.
But I think we need more customisation of the legs and tail and such as well. If you want the tail thicker or longer, or the legs thicker or thinner, or longer or shorter. That would be good.
  And items could be added on the character creation screen, no collecting in game, no competition for items, just a list of items that you can choose from. Probably nothing really extensive, collars and harnesses and bandana's and other stuff like that, that would be cool. A limit on what you can add might be something to consider, my guess is the more items people add to their characters the more lag you would see in game because that is more to download.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

SacuraShadow

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 05:46:36 pm »
On the FH DA it said something about wing concept art so we might get wings and as for the accessories ideas I think would be grand. We should be able to get them from the creation screen thought so there's no beggars and maybe make it so you can make your own items.

Offline Kayo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Wolf in sheeps clothing is more than a warning
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 07:00:41 pm »
i think a mod said they wanted to keep it realistic before the game came out but i would like them in because someone said it would be unfair on the character who couldn't fly? but thats their choice if they picked not to have wings anyway they could just go and add them on?

how about a bar to change teeth size?

kayo~
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 07:02:53 pm by Kayo »

Offline Kananane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look into the eyes of cloud blue color.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 06:56:37 pm »
I would say this

Wings=No

Fangs= Yes

Fangs because older characters like a Saber tooth would be able to be created. But now they say wings might be added...RUMOR but yet not I thought I saw something on Deviant-art smack me with cheese if I am wrong though.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2011, 07:17:39 pm »
There is a chance that a wing marking is going to be added, not actual wings. >.> give people an inch and they take a mile (or how ever that gfoes XD) Someone has made a good looking wing marking and it is being considered to be added into the game from what I have heard. Those who are saying there will be actual wings are greatly exxagerating or misled.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho