Author Topic: Flying+Sprinting Limit  (Read 1455 times)

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Flying+Sprinting Limit
« on: July 29, 2013, 12:00:05 am »
Shouldn't there be flying and sprinting limits? Flying forever is nuts, and sprinting all of the world non-stop is just crazy! I want to even out this a bit so flying and sprinting aren't spammed all over the place. If Feral Heart is supposed to be more realistic than Impressive Title, shouldn't there be limits? Just an idea. There could be a problem because sprinting can help travel fast, maybe you can turn it on and off? I'd turn it on to travel, and turn it off to roleplay evenly. What do you think? :)
dead account

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Flying+Sprinting Limit
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 05:26:33 pm »
I guess it would be a good Idea for limits.. but many people would be upset that they would have gone if the limits were brought to the game. Many people like it the way it is, but having the ability to turn limits on or off would be awesome. =]

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 06:04:34 pm »
Ive always liked having the idea of having statistics to your character like some games have. I think it would be a good addition to the game, but some people might behalf and half about it.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 07:08:56 pm »
I think it would be fun to have optional limits, such as your character getting tired from running or flying. Perhaps tiredness would have to be refilled by "sleeping," or laying on the ground for a while. For travel though, especially in large maps like Fluorite or South Pole, the option to have limitless running or flying would be nice.

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 08:54:09 pm »
I like the laying down and recharging idea. But it could come back quick, perhaps like Impressive Title's health bar? If you lay on you back it goes up faster.
dead account