Author Topic: WATER IDEAS :3  (Read 1429 times)

CobraWolf

WATER IDEAS :3
« on: March 13, 2011, 09:59:07 pm »
A few totally random stuff i thought about that deals with water.

1. I think it would be better to not 'run' in water. Mabye like make a treading water or floating thingy?
2. Doing actions in water. Yep, doing a rp and someone pretend to drown just float to bottom and do actions like lean or whatever. Though it would be strange O.O
3.Breathing underwater would be rlly cool :P Like bubbles comeing out of nose or something.

Maslien3

Re: WATER IDEAS :3
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 09:23:30 pm »
I love the first two ideas. Running in the water is a bit weird :S There should be a different animation for when you go in the water.

And I LOVE the idea of being able to do actions in the water. One of my characters is supposed to be semi-aquatic. That would be awesome if she could lay at the bottom of a river or lake.

I'm indifferent about the bubbles from the nose. It would be a cool touch, but it's not on the top of my wishlist xD

And while I was thinking about this. I think it would be cool if, when you get to the bottom of a lake or river, instead of treading water just above the floor of the lake, you could actually stand on the bottom, and maybe even walk?

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: WATER IDEAS :3
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 09:31:02 pm »
I like your ideas ?
Yeah running in water is a bit wierd ?
Yay bubbles out of the nose ??