Author Topic: Fight Ideas  (Read 2091 times)

WhiteWolf+Lion

Fight Ideas
« on: March 13, 2011, 10:04:41 pm »
I know there had been some fight ideas and i hope this one is new. I like the idea of there being safe zones and such (like Aroxy mentioned) but when it comes to actually fighting i think it would be fun to have a whole bunch of different moves available (different ones for felines and canines) that you could choose in battle (ex: bite, scratch, push over, etc).

Maybe when you are in the battle, you have a chance to push the dodge button and if you do it at the right time, you can dodge an attack, and maybe when you attack, you have to keep pushing a certain button to strengthen the attack. Also the size of your character could affect how strong you are.

The player should have a chance to run away if they want, and maybe when you are playing, you could have a chance to kill the other persons character, and if the character dies, the person has to restart from the main menu.

Maybe when a person successfully wins a battle, their character could get a couple scars where they were scratched or bitten (if they want). Of course, there shouldn't be too much blood involved.

Well these are just my ideas, thanks for reading and i hope you consider them ;D

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Fight Ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 10:11:08 pm »
I like these ideas, except fo rthe dying and scars. It's not that I'm against blood shed and all that, it's good in a RP and all, but it would get irritating for people to have to go from the main menu again. And people might not appreciate their character suddenly getting scars when the character wasn't supposed to have scars. Other than that, i think these are good ideas!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

WhiteWolf+Lion

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 10:17:38 pm »
I like these ideas, except fo rthe dying and scars. It's not that I'm against blood shed and all that, it's good in a RP and all, but it would get irritating for people to have to go from the main menu again. And people might not appreciate their character suddenly getting scars when the character wasn't supposed to have scars. Other than that, i think these are good ideas!
yeah, like i said the person should get to choose if they want the scars or not, and there should be safe zones where people that don't want to fight can hang out :)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 10:26:30 pm »
These are actually pretty well thought out. The option for scars and such seems great, but restarting from the main menu.. that's the only one I'm against. Maybe they could be out back in another map?

WhiteWolf+Lion

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 10:49:55 pm »
These are actually pretty well thought out. The option for scars and such seems great, but restarting from the main menu.. that's the only one I'm against. Maybe they could be out back in another map?

yeah, thats sounds a bit better. instead of starting at the main menu they should start at another map, or maybe just come back to life in the same spot or something

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 09:46:26 pm »
I like your ideas!
?
Like Gem said about the main menu thing ?
Against that too ?
But the scars would be cool ?
But im not sure if i want fighting in FH or not ?

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 09:50:52 pm »
Good ideas you have here! :3 Well thought out too. ^^ I really like the dodge button. ;3 But I have to agree with Gem. Restarting in another map would be better than the main menu.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 11:15:01 pm »
I like the multiple options for moves! A dodging opponent adds a little something. But I dont like the size=power thing. People will purposefully make huge characters just to win battles and possibly bully? Not sure about bullying. Just a random thought.

Starting from the main menu would annoy the hell out of me. xD So I'd have to say no to that, my friend. Maybe a spawning point. Or spawn where you died. And hopefully there will be an option where you can choose to accept a challenge.

I actually like the idea of receiving battle scars if one so chooses. It shows your character has seen a good bit.

I think the number of battles should be recorded as well. And so all can see it. You can choose to have people see your wins and loses or just your wins.