Author Topic: Paw Tracks  (Read 2027 times)

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Paw Tracks
« on: August 25, 2013, 01:43:16 am »
I have an idea. When you walk or run paw prints are are left behind you. They don't last long though, they go away quickly, and for slow computers. You could turn it off or on. The canines would have claws because they can't retract them. What do you guys think?
dead account

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Paw Tracks
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 03:11:07 am »
Oh, neat idea! I hope Kov adds this if he comes back.. o3o It's like from WolfQuest sort of, but perhaps a bit different if it were to be added?
Nice idea Ranulf. :3

Offline antherax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 03:42:07 am »
Thanks! :D And did wolf quest do that? I was thinking of Petz Catz 2 (or Dogz) when I thought of this :b
dead account

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 03:48:32 am »
Hmm... I'm not sure. If it were only so you (the player) could see it, I'd love for this to be an addition to the game. I'm not really sure if I would like it if you could see everyone's paw prints though. It could get messy seeing paw prints all over the place.

Oh, neat idea! I hope Kov adds this if he comes back.. o3o It's like from WolfQuest sort of, but perhaps a bit different if it were to be added?
Nice idea Ranulf. :3

I actually don't remember this from WolfQuest. :O Wow I haven't played that in a while. x'D

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 03:50:04 am »
Yesh, WolfQuest had that feature for when walking on snow of coming out of water c: I think this would be an awesome little tidbit if it were added, provided Kovu comes back.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 04:32:26 am »
I'd love to see this idea added in game. The first thing I thought seeing the title was the WolfQuest paw prints, actually XD

With the option of turning them on and off, too. I kinda want to draw a picture showing what they would look like ingame... o3o *goes to GIMP*

Offline antherax

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 01:45:31 pm »
Hmm... I'm not sure. If it were only so you (the player) could see it, I'd love for this to be an addition to the game. I'm not really sure if I would like it if you could see everyone's paw prints though. It could get messy seeing paw prints all over the place.

I actually don't remember this from WolfQuest. :O Wow I haven't played that in a while. x'D
XD Yeah. Maybe others you could turn on and off? But as I said (or maybe I didn't but I'll say it now) the paw tracks would go away quickly, they barely last a second.
dead account

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 02:48:49 pm »
I didn't understand... like, when running, in the first 2 seconds or so the wolf is slow and then he becomes more fast?... I didn't understand well. O_o

In-game name as: Whinp