Author Topic: REAL hunting is fun!!! rp hunting, not as much... so, when will there be REAL?  (Read 18459 times)

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
LOL Teal! xD

Hunting would indeed be epic. I would love to see it added. c:

Sly: =o Was that a hint-hint?

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
I agree with hunting being added,and Sly; please don't make the fights every day over items come back. D:

-!Lalala offtopic!-
I think there should be a little 'shop' icon you click when you have 'money/lei' from the animals that you killed.You could buy items from there and they will forever be yours.You cant drop them but you can sell them for moneys or destroy them.
Or take them off.
 :D that would make less use of fighting over items. But you cant sell them to each other.And you cant drop them on the ground.
-!Lalala offtopic!-
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:39:05 pm by Suave dog »

Steele-Lion

I'd like hunting, so long as the animals just don't walk  aimlessly around you as though you werent there, like they did in IT.

slycan

I agree with hunting being added,and Sly; please don't make the fights every day over items come back. D:

... make the fights every day over items come back?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:14:43 am by Slycan »

Wudiin

I'm....confused XD.

Offline impressiveblu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Yes, i am insane please dont change that =3
    • View Profile

-!Lalala offtopic!-
I think there should be a little 'shop' icon you click when you have 'money/lei' from the animals that you killed.You could buy items from there and they will forever be yours.You cant drop them but you can sell them for moneys or destroy them.
Or take them off.
 :D that would make less use of fighting over items. But you cant sell them to each other.And you cant drop them on the ground.
-!Lalala offtopic!-

That would be epic, and it would stop fighting over items. x.x just it would be a long process of getting it i believe.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
I don't think there should be items when you kill prey, just be a carcass that people can fight over or run with.

Offline Ciath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
    • Steam
...Lol. Well, i don't think hunting is needed. FH is awesome enought without any hunting/shop stuff.
Kodex in-game.

I share my account with my little sister. She does not use the forums.

Liekos

I say yes to hunting, no to shop.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Hunting would be funz...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:00:55 am by xRubyx »