Author Topic: REAL hunting is fun!!! rp hunting, not as much... so, when will there be REAL?  (Read 18455 times)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
There wont be items in FH. Already decidet.

Hunting will come after Kov has fixed Moviemaker and Mapmaker. So it will take a while.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
^
Wow Tigg your karma xD

Yay hunting <3

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
^
Wow Tigg your karma xD

Yay hunting <3

I hate Karma, so i set its number to hilarious -Removed by moderator- xD I cant switch the Karma-Feature off so.. lol
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:06:33 am by Morgra »

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
^
Wow Tigg your karma xD

Yay hunting <3

I hate Karma, so i set its number to hilarious -Removed by moderator- xD I cant switch the Karma-Feature off so.. lol

Rofl xD
I dont mind karma X3
And Keeeeewl 8B
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:06:45 am by Morgra »

Wudiin

offtopic/

Well that's somewhat silly... Karma is to be earned in my opnion not set to some silly number... but wutevers
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 03:54:04 am by Wudiin »

Offline Feralia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I love wolves.
    • View Profile
YAAAAY HUNTING! I luv hunting! Experiences are great... But what about that dragging thing? With dragging into a den, anyone else can snap it and drag it anywhere O.o . And what's Karma (Sorry, I'm quite new and... I'm not good at english)? Also, how about that eating? Will it have a limited quantity before depleted? Or will it be eaten instantly? Because I don't like rotting corpses around too much...
Our Feral Hearts are those characters we own in the game. And all characters together makes you a Feral Heart as well. Because you made them.

Zodiac

YAAAAY HUNTING! I luv hunting! Experiences are great... But what about that dragging thing? With dragging into a den, anyone else can snap it and drag it anywhere O.o . And what's Karma (Sorry, I'm quite new and... I'm not good at english)? Also, how about that eating? Will it have a limited quantity before depleted? Or will it be eaten instantly? Because I don't like rotting corpses around too much...
I agree with the eating idea. No one wants rotting carcesses of animals laying around O.o. Also karma is when someone agrees/disagrees with you. Like if someone clicks the "Nuzzle" option, and you had 0 karma, you would have 1 karma. But if someone disagrees with you and clicks the bite option, your karma will go down. Hope that helps ^^

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
i SO want hunting not really shop thats not really real but with wings what the hell but kov said no anyway i love the idea with the carcass and eating it cool if you could tear of a strip and bring it back to your cubs and stuff and bury food! it would be awesome

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
wow! this is random, but i left this thread i made a while ago for the dead, and thought it was killed. but i came over here again and over 400 people have seen it! coolz.. and i want the hunts to be as realistic as possible. the prey intelligent, different ways to attack and kill it. i am really hoping for being able to pull off a leg or something, or carrying the whole thing in your mouth if it is just like, a rabbit say. maybe, since some people don't really want "rotting carcasses" laying about, maybe vultures can come and eat the rest, or it can just poof away after 15 or 20 minutes in a poof of pretty confetti!!!!!!

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Nyan Cat

I believe hunting is a good choice... Boredom conquires us all of time.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 08:19:20 am by Nyan cat »