Author Topic: REAL hunting is fun!!! rp hunting, not as much... so, when will there be REAL?  (Read 18456 times)

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm so excited though, because I think Razmirz or Redlinelies is working on some hunting tactic stuff! (Basically adding prey, maybe hunting actions etc...) That's what I've heard! I hope it's true. <3

They can't, only Kovu has the code, so only he can program. The others have offered before but he said no...last time I heard (around a year ago, seeing as it was the Sept 11 monthly news that they annouced hunting.) Kovu was making a facebook game. I just wish he would come on and say what was happening. I don't mind the fact that's it's been over a year, it's the fact that nothing's been said about it.

Offline dragonbabe23

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
yay! who would rather really hunt on here? who would like to run behind a terrified deer, hear its breath penetrate the night air as your pride/pack tears through the underbrush after the prey; who would like to feel the triumph and glory as you drag the carcass back to your hungry pride and scarf it down in gusto?? who would like to do that, or stand there rping the whole thing and never get to experience it? well, ive never REALLY hunted, but to me, the snapping at the heels of a 500 pound beast sounds a lot of fun, right?? well will it EVER happen?? will we ever get to REALLY hunt?? so who's with me??!! what are your ideas of a perfect hunting expedition? what are your ideas of a hunt if they could ever be in there? would you be able to drag your prey back to the den? would your prey fight back for its life until you grab its neck and tug? would it be bloody? yes? no? do you want to hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, totally agree!!! Half the time people who agree to do hunting rp don't play fairly. I mean, if you. It's down on the prey' leg, shouldn't that make it fall or something? Srsly!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Please don't revive old threads, hun. As you can see, the last post in this topic was made over a year ago, so check the dates the next time you make a post. ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
FeralHeart isn't made for hunting it's made for roleplaying and I doubt it will be added, if you want to hunt go to Last Moon or Dragons Den.

And don't necro old threads, please. I'd advise a staff member to lock this.  

? Signature by Pokrovka ?