Author Topic: Just a Few Ideas  (Read 1677 times)

Offline angelbeliever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Just a Few Ideas
« on: May 28, 2011, 12:53:48 am »
1. Friends List: I think that instead of having to wait until you get in-game to see if your friends or which of your friends are online, there should be a little pull down menu kind of thing once you log in to the game. Like on the screen where you choose your character, it could be up in the corner and it would tell you which of your friends are online before you actually enter the game. So that way you know what character to be before you go in-game :D

2. Fighting: I know some other threads have been posted about this but this is what I think about it. I thing when/if fighting is put into the game that you should be able to turn it on and off. So that way random people cant attack you. If fighting was turned off then no one would be able to attack you and then if it was turned on then, I think, the person wanting to fight should have to send an invite to the person they want to fight. Then you can accept or decline the request at will. I seen the invite idea in another post so Im not taking credit for it, I liked the idea so I put it in with my idea :D

Im sorry if all this has been said before, I didnt find anything so I thought I'd post well Thanks for reading ;D
You say Lady GaGa, I say Aerosmith
You say  Hannah Montana, I say The Beatles
You say  Katy Perry, I say Bon Jovi
You say  Jonas Brothers, I say Kiss
You say  Justin Bieber, I say AC/DC  You say  Taylor Swift, I say Guns N' Roses  DONT LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK&ROLL DIE!!!

Offline angelbeliever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Few Ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 08:06:41 am »
Bump~
You say Lady GaGa, I say Aerosmith
You say  Hannah Montana, I say The Beatles
You say  Katy Perry, I say Bon Jovi
You say  Jonas Brothers, I say Kiss
You say  Justin Bieber, I say AC/DC  You say  Taylor Swift, I say Guns N' Roses  DONT LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK&ROLL DIE!!!

Offline Ibilis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 08:21:47 am »
There is a friends list, it's the icon with 2 paws on the bottom right.
It shows you which peers are online or offline in-game C:
He meant that he wanted that option be available just after logging, without entering any map.
I'm very sorry if you dunno what I mean. I'm from Poland an not always write as perfect (in english) as English.

Liekos

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 08:44:03 am »
^ I see, i misread. My bad O: