Author Topic: i have some ideas  (Read 1381 times)

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
i have some ideas
« on: June 01, 2011, 11:20:47 pm »
i think we should be able to have scars as well as markings, so scars isn't a marking on its own, but can be put on top of the markings.

also we should be able to have at least two colours in out markings, so instead of just one we can have multiple colours.

changeable paw pads and inner ears

more than one marking at once on each part of the body, so instead of having... i dont know... back stripe and nothing else, you could have back stripe AND striped legs?

prey would be nice

new characters to play as. id like to be able to play as a deer, a horse and maybe something like... rodents like rabbits, hares or even stoats?

id like to go back to the old FHZ files. ever since the new update i have been totally unable to go into the cape, let alone use custom maps, and it is driving me insane.

it would be nice to have more public maps and some way of changing characters faster without having to close the game and log in again then find you character then find where you were before you logged out again. it would be useful to just have a button that means you can change your character but stay where you are instead of having to run from one end of the map to the other to get there again.

more markings and actions and emotions would be nice too.

also how about accessories like bangles, pendants and necklaces, and ear rings?

also how about noises and things so when you press a button, like with the hotkeys for emotions, you character makes nosies? for example growls, whimpers, barks, stomach growls, yawns etc etc. just it might make it more realistic.

and how about the option to make your character look pregnant? because using the weight slider doesn't make them look pregant, just fat. it would be nice to be able to give female characters a baby bump and be able to adjust the size.

just some ideas of things i have thought about in the past...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:27:34 pm by Sarah »

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: i have some ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 11:29:50 pm »
Scars on markings= ....Umm...what?

Two colors of markings= Maybe,maybe.

More than one marking on you= Umm,that could be a use of an idea.

Prey= Its been said to much. Maybe yes,maybe no,but it'll take some time.

New characters= I think we have enough characters To make a horse,take a canine then poof.Deer=canine-poof.Rabbits=feline.Hares=feline.Stoats=Whats a stoat? o_o;

Old FHZ Files= People would have the option to download it or not.

Public maps= yes.

Changing characters faster=.....What?

Markings+emotes+actions= Yes. Suavy wants thriller dance. >.>

Accessories= Items. Kovu said no to items.

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 11:36:12 pm »
what i mean is i dont like not being able to have scars as well as my markings. so like... if i have a character with markings, then it gets attacked, i dont want to have to remove the markings to be able to give it scars. id like to be able to have a character with markings AND scars.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 12:08:04 am »
Quote from: Sarah  link=topic=7349.msg105119#msg105119 date=1306970447
i think we should be able to have scars as well as markings, so scars isn't a marking on its own, but can be put on top of the markings.
Maybe.

also we should be able to have at least two colours in out markings, so instead of just one we can have multiple colours.
I like that. But then we'd have friggen Super-Sugarpop-Rainbow-lionsn'wolves running around. Not that we dont already have that. But it'd be ten times more annoying than it already is. =_=

changeable paw pads and inner ears
Maybe.

more than one marking at once on each part of the body, so instead of having... i dont know... back stripe and nothing else, you could have back stripe AND striped legs?
Maybe.

prey would be nice
How many times has this been asked for already?

new characters to play as. id like to be able to play as a deer, a horse and maybe something like... rodents like rabbits, hares or even stoats?
Go play Aro'kai than.

id like to go back to the old FHZ files. ever since the new update i have been totally unable to go into the cape, let alone use custom maps, and it is driving me insane.
Im not having any problems with cape. Maybe its just you and some other people. But I dont think this is going to happen because of a few people having problems. Just ask someone to help you.

it would be nice to have more public maps and some way of changing characters faster without having to close the game and log in again then find you character then find where you were before you logged out again. it would be useful to just have a button that means you can change your character but stay where you are instead of having to run from one end of the map to the other to get there again.
More maps are coming. And maybe. But I have no problem with changing my characters.

more markings and actions and emotions would be nice too.
Again, this has been asked for several times already. No need to suggest it again.

also how about accessories like bangles, pendants and necklaces, and ear rings?
If your talking about Items like in IT thats a definite no. Kovu and the staff have said it many many many MANY times. But if your talking about in the character creation menu, thats something we might or might not get.

also how about noises and things so when you press a button, like with the hotkeys for emotions, you character makes nosies? for example growls, whimpers, barks, stomach growls, yawns etc etc. just it might make it more realistic.
Suggested many many many times already...

and how about the option to make your character look pregnant? because using the weight slider doesn't make them look pregant, just fat. it would be nice to be able to give female characters a baby bump and be able to adjust the size.
It wont effect me if this is added or not. Since I dont use preg characters. Maybe for other people. But why have this when you have an imagination...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 12:10:46 am by Tyki_Mikk »