Author Topic: A huge War would be intresting..  (Read 10553 times)

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
A huge War would be intresting..
« on: June 15, 2011, 03:42:35 am »
lets say UnderTakers and TEC and DOW maybe even the cop dogs join in. wolves lions and whatever other there species had one huge war. I think that would be cool to watch as long  as they dont argue saying "Hey you godmodd >_>" and such. But one day they all just go at it in flourtine plains at the t or maybe they make a battle map of some kind. What do you think?  Think it would be cool..Think it would be a waste of time..Think it would cause too much trouble..

Positives:
. Entertainment/ something cool to watch

Negatives:
. someone starts going on how the other person cheats or god mods
.  lag if theres a bonfire load of people there watching plus the ones fighting.
. I know someone will Troll this somehow..
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

slycan

Re: A huge War would be intresting..
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 03:55:39 am »
belongs in idea's section

TealSkeletore

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 04:12:24 am »
There was a huge war in IT for a while.

Aaah the legendary Meurtrier vs. Blitzkrieg war. Those were the days.

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 04:15:51 am »
There was a huge war in IT for a while.

Aaah the legendary Meurtrier vs. Blitzkrieg war. Those were the days.

That sounded cool. did u actually watch any of it?
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

TealSkeletore

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 04:23:47 am »
Yes I was part of some of it. I'm not sure how long it was, a few months or so? It wasn't just in one single RP, there was a lot of politics and stuff involved between the two prides so it was quite a long war. Basically every now and then a battle would spark up somewhere and you could join it whenever if you were an ally or part of one of the prides.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 11:04:26 am »
I'm so so with this.

If it were able to be confined to a private map inwhich those who wanted to join could download then yeah, go ahead since it won't be bothering anyone else in the public maps.

However if this was to be held in Fluorite Plains or something, I can see it easily going out of hand with people not listening, people using their characters to bully innocent onlookers, clog the chatbox with rps and other paraphenalia in relation to the said War.
I've witnessed someone try and organise a violent activity on another site/game and it just fell through because even though there were rules, no one abided by them. I can see the same thing happening on here if it were to occur, just because it seems to have a similar 'audience' to this site/game.
And you have to be mindful, that not everyone would want to participate or witness a giant War between prides/packs.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 04:50:14 pm »
A war would indeed be cool. :3
But like Draak said, it would cause quite a riot if it were to be in a map like Fluorite. Perhaps it could be either in a deserted spot in the plains, if no one really wants to download a map, or are having problems.  Or just some simple private map, as Draak said. ^^

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 05:03:42 pm »
I don't know about this...It's a very interesting idea, and ideally, would make the game a lot more fun.  But, I'll be honest: I don't have a lot of faith in the FH community.  People do godmode and powerplay, and it does annoy others to the point where they don't want to be part of it anymore.  There would definitely be a few screaming fights, maybe because one person keep dodging or something, and you can count on those people who would run in and yell "*kills everyone with meteor*".  Not to mention normal characters vs. supernatural ones.  I've seen plenty of "shadow demons" on this game, and I have no doubt that a lot of them would use their "powers" or whatever to gain an unfair advantage against a normal opponent.
So, all in all?  A good concept, but I really don't think it would work out here in FH.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 05:12:07 pm »
I'm so with this, sure it has its negtives and positives, all ideas do, and it would keep me from going bored XD I find that lots of ppl cuase trouble in FH just becuase thier bored and want to see some action, a huge rp battle or something might be great ;D

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 05:14:05 pm »
I think MAYBE. This could be sorted, for example. You have to sign up to join? So you swear saying you wont godmod ect, and then only then you are giving the download ect..