Author Topic: I'm going to be called crazy for this...  (Read 1954 times)

waterblaze909

I'm going to be called crazy for this...
« on: May 30, 2011, 09:42:04 pm »
Okay seeing this is game ideas i have a few ideas maybe stated over and over again maybe not. ( i'm like the WORST at paciently looking through everything and a bit of spelling and grammar. And i am still not used to forums so cut me some slack if i accidently do anything wrong please.)

ok my ideas;

this idea is the wonderful thing that inspired the title but i think a good new animal to RP as is a Snake. From all the looks I'm going to get I should end on that note.

oh and i know this would be brought up a lot but we need more public maps. And bigger than usual too. ( not so bit it takes awhile to load or MIGHT crash the server or something.) like Canyons, Mountians( where the mountians aren't the grey mounds so they can be bigger and the collision glitch wont matter) and to make room for more maps there can be multiple parts of the said area ( for example, ____ mountian1 or ____ canyon 1)

also another common idea is combat to prevent godmodding and a bit more fun. Though it should be fun and easy to use and vary but also be realistic like the creator ( forgot his name. Don't hurt me D: ) intended. I thought that it'll be in a different window, tab or whatever the thing you get when you click the buttons in the corner ( i fail ) and also a 'health' meter. Again they ONLY effect other live players when a mode is turned on in a area. You can only attack other players if they turn the 'mode' on along with you and you should have their permission before such thing. ( like when RPing and theirs a battle between packs the RPers can put the RP on pause and agree to turn on PVP mode as i now dub it and every agrees) and also when the 'health' or so meter dies out the PVP mode is turned off atomatically or the persons character respawns in a place they set or close by but not so close it 'voids' the RP or whatever is happening.

again another over stated request ( or so i think. I'm the WORST researcher!) is hunting. again you use the combat tab but you don't need PVP mode enabled seeing your hunting a NPC. Though whatever your hunting should have behaviors such as they do in real life ( or close) like things that live in herds live in herds and if its something like a bear thats solitary its alone. I also thought of variations of said animal like for example deer ( not i've only SEEN deer and have the slightest knowlege so bear with me here!) the younger ones look like younger ones as older ones look like a old aged deer. And when no one is interacting with them and people happen to be watching from a distance they have deer like behavior. and also they should move around like say a Elk herd. They move around from location to location ( in a programmed way so they don't randomly go swimming out at sea or marching up a mountian) so not only they act realisticly enough to go with the theme of the game but also make searching them out fun and/or a challenge ( and seeing if people can memorize and learn them and find ways to take 'em down in a group or alone just for fun) also my health meter idea won't be in use unless fighting something off like a bear or other animal.

I also think there should be programmed weather that happen at random not just day or night (even though the time cycle is awesome!) like it rains at night or snows at day in a certian area.

aaaaaand thats it. My rushed grammar and spelling was kinda painful to read am i right? And they don't have to be a reality just an idea i had. And the team should take their time!

Ritza

Re: I'm going to be called crazy for this...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:25:15 pm »
I personally like these ideas. But once again it's Kovu's choice. I really like the weather idea.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 10:00:33 am »
I think there will be new maps. That's what I saw on a couple of threads on mod's posts. But I'm not sure. So just be patient with that one. =p

As for godmodding, there's a lovely little thread about posting ideas to fix up the community. http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6319.0 :3

Kuroi Neko

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 10:05:57 am »
Nice ideas, I hope someday they can go into the game :)

Moonglow

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 01:21:49 am »
I really like the idea about pvp mode, but maybe there could be like a pvp/rp server too?

-Chase-

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 01:48:58 am »
^ If by server, you neam another game... I dont think that will happen O_O but I really like the weather idea :D

Offline JingoKat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • absolutely rotten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 03:52:07 am »
Great idea! immma pray about the combat mode and new maps! ^^ Awesome ideas! X3(if it says a bunch of coding crap in my signature then i screwed up my sig- picture ^o^ my bad
ashes to ashes.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 04:18:05 am »
Definately need a combat mode so I agree there and I'm sure new maps are already being worked on :)

warriorcatsrule

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 12:03:59 am »
I really love these ideas, you are very creative if you thought of suggesting these for Feral Heart. I don't want to annoy you, but it's up to Kovu to decide on these ideas. If I were Kovu, I would totally put these ideas up on the game. I don't know, but if Kovu put these ideas, I think they would only choose a few, because if they put too many things, the computers might not be able to handle all that on the graphics card. But awesome ideas!! ;)