Author Topic: Group/Pride/Pack/Clan Idea(s)  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Group/Pride/Pack/Clan Idea(s)
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:58:07 am »
I'm sure most of you won't agree with this...
Anywho, I was thinking there should be inbuilt ranks that the leader could make if they DO make a pack/Pride/Group. I mean by that, that the leader can make and name ranks, like Alpha, Beta once some members have joined. They can also give powers to that rank, like invite, kick ect.

Like, if you take Transformice, and don't say that Transformice isn't as complext as FeralHeart, since it is a very complext came if you think about it.
(http://en.transformice.com/)
There are Tribe Shaman, Shaman Apprentice ect and a tribe greeting that the leader writes.
Also, I wish other members which are given a certain rank can invite/accept people into the pride/Pack/Clan/Group
I hate it when I am advertising, I can't accept/invite people, so therefor I'm losing around 10 people everyday to what I have to do which is go on the forums. >> PM >> Give them the link >> give information. And overall they get annoyed and leave.

- Generally, I have a feeling this won't be agreed to and so on and so on. But it would be really useful if it WAS added.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE