Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42158 times)

Haruhi Fujioka

Oh look another rant..
« on: July 17, 2011, 12:51:38 pm »
Alright i havent been playing this game very long but from what i can see u can tell its had a lot of work put into it along with planning but theres one tiny thing that imworried about..

THE COMMUNITY ITSELF!!

Seriously the immaturity...the cussing..the raping.. its sick and disgusting... i never see this in any of the other mmorpgs ive played. or at least seen it this bad.  

Ok and lets say about i think a week ago i was in flourtine plaines and there was a rape party near the temple and they were doing slander and sexual content in general chat -_-. no mod stopped them. but i did notice a  admin from the forum was online while this was going on i know its a Admin cause i see the user on the forum.

About those who say: Report em

Well ive reported people several times and to what? Nothing. no bans...so the bad content continues for the next week or so until those idiotic immature kids find something better to do.

Its obvious there is some serious issues with this community since idk lets see people making rant threads about it all the time.  when i read wuddins post i dont agree with maybe 75% of the things he said but i do agree that the Mod/Admin system is very unorganized and needs repaired. Seriously higher more mods or admins if ur saying there isnt enough thats the obvious solution. Q. Oh but we need people we can trust

A. There are a lot of very good mature and smart members on this forum that i beleive deserve to hold power in this game withought abusing it. if u want the list just ask ill pm u it.

And coming from a source i will not say it seems even when its not Down period( when no mods or admins are online) The behavior is still out of control.  

You can call me stupid or a Troll or anything u want but im sorry this is my honest to god opinion dont like it dont sit here and be a Smart but just because u dont agree with me.

I did my own survey on a different mmorpg( u can probabley guess which) and almost Everyone said this

Fh has a horrible community

The mods/Admins do not do a good job

Maybe 1 or 2 people said something nice about fH dont get me wrong i like the game i HATE how bad the community is. and Since id say more then 50 ppl are complaining about the system there is something wrong here. Dont beleive me? ill make a survey and ask the IT and FH community what they think and then ill post the results for everyone to see.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 01:13:55 pm »
Why do ppl use multiple Accounts...

Well first of all. You are part of the Community and say its worse. Okay, i respect that.
Other thing is: Bad Community, maybe yes. But you have to remember we just cant go arround and press our paw with wantings into other ones Faces just because they are annoying in a Way.

You know we need the help of, yes YOU guys, to make the Site and Game better.

I will tell you a Secret now, which i think it should be known by EVERY player:

Kov.dont.wants.Mods.or.Admins.in.the.Game.
He never did.

The Report-Button ingame: Does NOTHING. Because Kov thinks it dont needs to do -anything-.
His exact words are: If there is a Report-Button, User will feel more save.

So heres the Reason Ingame-Mods cant be right there: The Report-Feature Ingame is -NOT- working! Because Kov dont wants this kind of support.

He thinks the Game can live without a good organised Staff. So what can we do when the higest Place is not careing about the Ingame problems?
Im fed up that everything goes down on us here when our hands are just tied up so we cant change it.

I think you should know that, im not willed to burden Kovs decision that there shouldnt be any Ingame-Mods when they are NEEDET.

Its not that we dont care. Its not that we dont want more mods. Its not that we want to help if someone uses that Report-Button.. infact we just cant.

The only Way for us to help is, when someone goes through the Maps asking for a Mod in General-Chat or then sending a Report with Screenshots to the Admins.
Yes, that is not the right way, but as you could read, we are not the Problem.

And if you go to say: Well we asked in General but there was no one. Well of course you cant know where the Mod Admins are, since they usually roam through the Maps, and now too the Maps of the Map-Pack, dont forget that. There are now many other Maps to hold in the eyes too. So it might be that you just missed a Mod/Admin leaving into another Map just right when you asked for one. Or they are online and currently in Maps you are not in.

As i sed. We want to improve these thing, but we just cant. There are many Mods ingame, but just because a not working Function they simply dont get to know that there is help needet.... So we are based down to your own help in telling us with Screenshots whats happening.

So sad it is, but we are limited to exactly this.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 02:33:59 pm »
Alright i havent been playing this game very long but from what i can see u can tell its had a lot of work put into it along with planning but theres one tiny thing that imworried about..

THE COMMUNITY ITSELF!!

Seriously the immaturity...the cussing..the raping.. its sick and disgusting... i never see this in any of the other mmorpgs ive played. or at least seen it this bad.  

Ok and lets say about i think a week ago i was in flourtine plaines and there was a rape party near the temple and they were doing slander and sexual content in general chat -_-. no mod stopped them. but i did notice a  admin from the forum was online while this was going on i know its a Admin cause i see the user on the forum.

About those who say: Report em

Well ive reported people several times and to what? Nothing. no bans...so the bad content continues for the next week or so until those idiotic immature kids find something better to do.

Its obvious there is some serious issues with this community since idk lets see people making rant threads about it all the time.  when i read wuddins post i dont agree with maybe 75% of the things he said but i do agree that the Mod/Admin system is very unorganized and needs repaired. Seriously higher more mods or admins if ur saying there isnt enough thats the obvious solution. Q. Oh but we need people we can trust

A. There are a lot of very good mature and smart members on this forum that i beleive deserve to hold power in this game withought abusing it. if u want the list just ask ill pm u it.

And coming from a source i will not say it seems even when its not Down period( when no mods or admins are online) The behavior is still out of control.  

You can call me stupid or a Troll or anything u want but im sorry this is my honest to god opinion dont like it dont sit here and be a Smart but just because u dont agree with me.

I did my own survey on a different mmorpg( u can probabley guess which) and almost Everyone said this

Fh has a horrible community

The mods/Admins do not do a good job

Maybe 1 or 2 people said something nice about fH dont get me wrong i like the game i HATE how bad the community is. and Since id say more then 50 ppl are complaining about the system there is something wrong here. Dont beleive me? ill make a survey and ask the IT and FH community what they think and then ill post the results for everyone to see.

I was ok with what was written until you said "Mods do not do a good job". When some most work their asses off just to try to keep the place in a good order. So I really don't want to hear one more word about that. It's fine if there's not enough people, the reporting aint working etc. But to say the mods do a bad job is wrong. Oh so wrong.

Tigg pretty much said most of what had to been said with this.

Well first of all. You are part of the Community and say its worse. Okay, i respect that.
Other thing is: Bad Community, maybe yes. But you have to remember we just cant go arround and press our paw with wantings into other ones Faces just because they are annoying in a Way.

You know we need the help of, yes YOU guys, to make the Site and Game better.

I will tell you a Secret now, which i think it should be known by EVERY player:

Kov.dont.wants.Mods.or.Admins.in.the.Game.
He never did.

The Report-Button ingame: Does NOTHING. Because Kov thinks it dont needs to do -anything-.

So heres the Reason Ingame-Mods cant be right there: The Report-Feature Ingame is -NOT- working! Because Kov dont wants this kind of support.

He thinks the Game can live without a good organised Staff. So what can we do when the higest Place is not careing about the Ingame problems?
Im fed up that everything goes down on us here when our hands are just tied up so we cant change it.

I think you should know that, im not willed to burden Kovs decision that there shouldnt be any Ingame-Mods when they are NEEDET.

Its not that we dont care. Its not that we dont want more mods. Its not that we want to help if someone uses that Report-Button.. infact we just cant.

The only Way for us to help is, when someone goes through the Maps asking for a Mod in General-Chat or then sending a Report with Screenshots to the Admins.
Yes, that is not the right way, but as you could read, we are not the Problem.

And if you go to say: Well we asked in General but there was no one. Well of course you cant know where the Mod Admins are, since they usually roam through the Maps, and now too the Maps of the Map-Pack, dont forget that. There are now many other Maps to hold in the eyes too. So it might be that you just missed a Mod/Admin leaving into another Map just right when you asked for one. Or they are online and currently in Maps you are not in.

As i sed. We want to improve these thing, but we just cant. There are many Mods ingame, but just because a not working Function they simply dont get to know that there is help needet.... So we are based down to your own help in telling us with Screenshots whats happening.

So sad it is, but we are limited to exactly this.

People don't seem to realize how much that goes into this game, and the community itself does have a lot to it as you mentioned in your post. I must even say that half of those in the community actually complain about the mods being too harsh/not doing their job, while the other half says the other way around.

Mods cannot be everywhere, and neither can they live in the game. The best way to report someone is infact if you send an administrator a pm here on the forums.

I'm tired just as tigg when people come in here and starts talking down on the staff when they're trying to make this a better place.  Also, if you saw an admin online here on the forums when there was problems, did you send them any notice telling them so?

It's like people expect people get paid for doing this "mod job" and expect a full time effort from them. We are as tigg said, very limited and have to take all kinds of problems when it comes to the forum or the game, rants off all kinds trying to make the best out of the situation when the staff isn't really the problem.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 04:36:02 pm »
Excuse me?
Okay, one, this is Death The Kid's SISTER. And I mean sister as in THEY LIVE TOGETHER AND SHARE THE SAME COMPUTER so they're gonna have the same IP. Don't assume things out of nowhere.

He thinks the Game can live without a good organised Staff.
This is laughable. NO GAME is going to live with an organized staff team.

Okay. I don't understand this. Yes, there is a report button, people WANT to report bad behavior, they click the amazing "report" button, and it does nothing. Tell me, Tigg, how is this supposed to make people feel more safe than scared for the game?

So we are based down to your own help in telling us with Screenshots whats happening.
Oh, so, after all of the threads about this issue, you still haven't any idea what's going on?

Honestly, this is why I left. You guys know what's going on ingame, and yet me and a lot of others don't see you guys doing -Removed by Moderator- to stop it. ALL THE THREADS ABOUT TRYING TO HELP MAKE THE COMMUNITY BETTER END UP GETTING LOCKED.  We are - trying, it's YOU GUYS who won't accept our help. Feel free to argue with me, I'm keeping my eye on this thread.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:49:17 pm by Kynvuu »

_theBlue

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 04:41:26 pm »
I honestly have no idea what's going on, but I'm just...

dumbfounded. Mods are working hard, right? Okay, um, I won't say anything about that since I haven't joined in the game yet, and there's two sides here...

It doesn't make sense to 'have a Report button that doesn't work and is just there to reassure that they'll be safe'. No. No, no, no... That... how are we supposed to report people, thy wrong-doers of our community?

What about the trolls? What about those who threaten our members, the bullies? Without the Report button then we won't necessarily be safe here.

We can't feel safe unless we are safe.

EDIT:

I need to add that there has to be some order around here; Which is why we have an Admin and mods, right? I understand Mods cannot be in two or even a million places at the same time. But they can't just leave it; Even if they become a little slow.

It's... unacceptable. I'm sorry; But if they can't solve a serious problem whereas it's either a death-threat or some serious trolling, then...

ugh.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:43:51 pm by _theBlue »

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 05:28:19 pm »
@Gem, please don't blame Tigg for Kov's ideas. I agree that we should have more ingame staff and that they are needed, but like Tigg said, there is NOTHING she can do about it. Tigg DOES NOT believe that the report button makes people feel safer, she is just simply saying what Kov said. Also, about the multiple accounts comment, relax. She didn't know. Sure she may have made an incorrect assumption, but you don't have to yell at her. You can CALMLY tell her that she made a mistake. And Tigg DOES know what's going on. But it is difficult to stop. There are very few in game mods, and FH is a huge game. I would be in FULL support of more in game mods, don't get me wrong! But Kov doesn't want them. And whatever Kov says, goes, whether we like it or not.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
    • t-i-g-g
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 06:41:29 pm »

@Gem

Your missing my Point.
Kov is the one who dont cares about that.
Not us.
Read my Post again, i am NOT supporting what i have written, i have just laid the FACTS out, i thought that was clear.
I am not happy about this, i do not want to work with these limits, and i am also not in the place to make it better.
Its Kovs game, and if Kov is not careing for it, then it is not our fault, isnt it?
He.dont.cares.

We, in the Forum, are not in charge of choosing Ingame Mods or doing changes to the Modsystem or Report System. Its all up to Kov. And again, he just dont cares for that. We have no access to the Game-Server, we cant make modifications to the Server or anything related to the Game. We can just collect Ideas and Help-questions and bring them to Kov.

And so, if Kov is not doing what players whish for, even if we all think its needet, so we on the Forum are the ones everyone else then go to and snap at. Because we are here, and Kov is not.

Instead of making the lower places responsible, go to the highest place and ask Kov why he is refusing all that. I would apreciate that really much, since he is not listening.. "It can be that worse" <- Kov.. you see it is!

I have talked to him so many times that he please improves the System for the Mods to be able to get the Reports, and add a function they can jump to the players who call for help.
Hes simply is refusing it.

The Forum Staff is limited to act inside the Forum, just the Admins can handle the Reports comming from Players Ingame.
And thats the worst way to make a game handeled ever. But again, i have talked with Kov about this many times, and his words are:

"There is no team, infact i dont think FH needs Mods or Admins C:"

You can maybe imagine i am just worn out by going to him again and again and receiving always the same answer: No.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:49:05 pm by Tigg »

_theBlue

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 06:47:23 pm »
Ah....

I see...

Haruhi Fujioka

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 06:58:19 pm »
Also im pissed off you would make assumptions that really ticked me off just a fyi...  And if you guys know there is a problem stand together and Tell Kovu this is a problem that better get fixed If u guys are so keen on making these threads stop then do something about it locking them is stupid your taking away our freedom of speech by doing so if i didnt give a damn about the game i would just quit and not make a thread and waste my breath on you people but as u can see other mods are on my side on this so CLearley there is a problem you guys have more power then us CONTACT KOVU AS A TEAM AND HAVE HIM FIX IT!!!

IF someone makes a thread about ingame concerns u should incourage it not push it away just because someone gives there opinion on how ur doing your job.  You should want criticism so u can improve not shove it away and treat everyones opinions like crap. I bet there are over 20 people wanting to make threads like this but there scared of it getting locked.

And no the community will not stop posting threads like this. Why? because we have freedom of speech. you want our opinions were ganna give em to you.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
    • t-i-g-g
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 07:11:17 pm »
No one ever sed stop posting things like this.

And by the way, the Ideas and Improve-Threads are not closed -before- asking Kov about it.
And yet you are shoving it down on only us. Of course you do, we are the only ones here.
Let me give you the Info, just 3 of the whole Forum Staff does know Kov. And even as we all together tried to get to him, his almighty answer on us is everytime a No.

I have almost the feeling he dont cares what we come up with to him. But i know he does care for Players, yet he isnt even looking into this Forum. He has made a Facebook Site and is reading this constantly, instead of this Forum. I think we all should try to post there, because only there he is actually reading what goes on.

And as you others sed, i am myself thinking since a very long time to quit everything, because i am not supporting the way the Things are handeled Ingame. But i am not someone who quits just because the Ideas are not going to be listened to.
At my Job i also cant go and quit because my Boss denies my Ideas.
I take FH as a Job, i do my best and try to make improvements. But this is like politics, is the highest instance saying no, theres nothing much i can do, but have to accept it.

I miss the old days in IT, there was no rant about this because the system actually worked. I dont get why we cant have that system back, when Kov is careing for his Users and Game, he should do this already big whish and go ahead to fix it.

It took me 2 MONTHS to get him to fix the ingame kick and ban function. Two months... you maybe can now think about i am fighting against windmills.

I do understand that there are many Users unhappy with this, infact i am also one of those.