Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42155 times)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 07:34:29 pm »
Sorry double-Post but i have an Idea.

How about i make a stickied Thread, where is no discussion allowed, just and only post your Idea about improving the INgame stuff. (and only ingame)

That means every User posts his/her Idea, no one will be allowed to discuss this Idea in the same Thread (you can do an extra one for this) and i will take care of it. Means i will watch the Thread, bring the Ideas to Kov and then i edit his Answers into the Post.

I guess this is the only way to get Kov to actually get to know what Users want. This or you flood his FH FB-Group.

This is the only offer i can do thou.

Featherclawspirit

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 07:35:16 pm »
I have to agree.

Even though I have no idea what the details are, it's obvious theres some shiz goin' down here. Kov let some of his mods just drop like falling leaves, and doesn't seem to care much at all.

Wait a second...... the report button is A FAKE?
Rediculous. Just.......rediculous. WHY have that function if it DOESN'T WORK. It's creates a FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY. What will happen when a bully NEEDS to be reported, and that person reports them? NOTHING.

I know what most people reply with: "BLOCK THEM! OMGOMGOMG PROBLEM? USE BLOCK BUTTOOOONNN!!!"
HEH. That function spazzes constantly. I have people unblocked automatically all the time. It gets really annoying to have to re-block all the time.

I would post on his FB. Though a lot of people, including me, would NOT like to have their REAL NAME and profile public. Obviously we would have to post our username as well, so he knows who we are, IF he fixes the issue.

This is Kov's game, everyone expects him to take CARE of it, and he SHOULD.
Obviously that isn't exactly happening here.

I'm really sorry, but FeralHeart is going downhill. REALLY fast. I cannot see it surviving when Aro'Kai goes public if this continues. Kov needs to realize that.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
    • t-i-g-g
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 07:37:37 pm »

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 07:39:51 pm »
Wow. Feather. You are amazing for posting thata.
Everything said there was right on-target.

If Kov really wants this game to live, he's start doing something about right. Cause right now, we can see that he doesn't care at all about anything that goes on in FH.

Haruhi Fujioka

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 08:00:00 pm »
So it seems Kovu is to blame as well i guess i should send him a big essay on the bull crap of a job hes doing.

CaliTues

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 08:35:30 pm »
In all honesty, us, as players, should be blamed for the community, not the creator, or even the administrators and moderators. You have to realize, this is an online community. The world wide web has become a crude and harsh place. Anyone can say anything, because all we're doing is sitting behind screens. I for one, am satisfied with FH's community. I have never come across anything I haven't been able to handle, or reply to. If you use common sense, ignore the trolls, the ones who are bothering you, they grow bored, they leave. Responding fuels the fire. And about the blocking option. So what if it randomly unblocks them? Odds are is they won't remember your username to come and bother you again. I've never reported anyone. I don't plan on it. To each their own. But having the button being nonfunctional is ridiculous. Just don't have it.

And if one is complaining about the younger players being victim to all of this? Anyone under the age of thirteen shouldn't even be allowed to create an account. And if they do, it's their own fault for putting themselves out there. There comes a point where you just have to accept stuff. I'm all for a safe community. Truly.

I think that the ADMINS and MODS are doing a fine enough job as is. Red and Tigg are right. This is Kov's game. And if Kov has faith in us, then we should aim to meet his standards. This game is FREE for us. Why are you complaining?  These people aren't being paid for their services to this game. All they have is our gratitude and their pride. And by complaining, you're killing that.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
    • t-i-g-g
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 08:44:07 pm »
@Alette

I think everyone so far agrees with you.
The Problem on all this is just that the Ingame Mods are very limited to take over actions to help.
And this is infact somthing which is there since FH has started and should get taken care of.
Problem is just that we wont get the options from Kov ingame.
Yes it is his game, of course, but he is also responsible for his game.

The youngest users doing troubles are mostly easy to handle, but then there are issues a Mod is highly needet. As you sed yourself, a dead Button doing nothing is just a false thing, fooling Users about its function.

Guys i offered to make a Stickied Thread with your Ideas for Ingame Stuff i will send to Kov, and no discussion about those Ideas are allowed in this Thread so i can keep Track (of course you can do an extra Thread about your Idea to dscuss it). And i will personally take care that Kov reads the Ideas and i post his Answer with a Edit in the actual Post.

Haruhi Fujioka

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 08:47:27 pm »
In all honesty, us, as players, should be blamed for the community, not the creator, or even the administrators and moderators. You have to realize, this is an online community. The world wide web has become a crude and harsh place. Anyone can say anything, because all we're doing is sitting behind screens. I for one, am satisfied with FH's community. I have never come across anything I haven't been able to handle, or reply to. If you use common sense, ignore the trolls, the ones who are bothering you, they grow bored, they leave. Responding fuels the fire. And about the blocking option. So what if it randomly unblocks them? Odds are is they won't remember your username to come and bother you again. I've never reported anyone. I don't plan on it. To each their own. But having the button being nonfunctional is ridiculous. Just don't have it.

And if one is complaining about the younger players being victim to all of this? Anyone under the age of thirteen shouldn't even be allowed to create an account. And if they do, it's their own fault for putting themselves out there. There comes a point where you just have to accept stuff. I'm all for a safe community. Truly.

I think that the ADMINS and MODS are doing a fine enough job as is. Red and Tigg are right. This is Kov's game. And if Kov has faith in us, then we should aim to meet his standards. This game is FREE for us. Why are you complaining?  These people aren't being paid for their services to this game. All they have is our gratitude and their pride. And by complaining, you're killing that.

i do agree we the community are to blame and it is the under 13s fault but the lack of mods and admins is a problem in game and the cussing and everything else is getting Way out of hand if u or me went in and said cut it out it wouldnt do no good the whole mod and admin thing is not organised and in my opinion pretty messed up. Kovu needs to take care of these problems before something Truly worse happans

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 08:57:18 pm »
Just because it's the damn internet, doesn't mean it's RIGHT

Just because people agree, doesn't mean it's something that should be justified.

I'm so sick and tired of this whole "it's the internet, expect it" crap that people keep flapping out of their mouths. It's nothing but an excuse to me. Other MMO's around sitting behind those five little words, and neither should Kov. It's pure, flat out, laziness. That is how I choose to view it.

Sure, it's his game. He can do what he wants. But that's not what a good provider should do, nor does it mean that anything good will come to him. We, as players, are his consumers. When we have a complaint, it should be taken into accordance. The more complaints on the same thing, the more that specific area should be fixed, or looked at, or tweaked.

I have a lot of respect for Staff here with how honest they've been regarding this. It's really stupid to not have moderators and admins in the game. What's the freaking point of having rules if there's NO ONE TO ENFORCE THEM?

There's nothing to bite those crazies in the ass for not acting as they should. All it's going to do is chase the good members away and leave nothing but a perverted wasteland in its wake.

Featherclawspirit

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 08:58:43 pm »

I think that the ADMINS and MODS are doing a fine enough job as is. Red and Tigg are right. This is Kov's game. And if Kov has faith in us, then we should aim to meet his standards. This game is FREE for us. Why are you complaining?  These people aren't being paid for their services to this game. All they have is our gratitude and their pride. And by complaining, you're killing that.

I understand where you are coming from. Yet there is a problem when he doesn't even CONSIDER hiring new moderators to replace the ones that quit. I have been playing FH for about 6-7 months now, and I haven't had any issues until now.

It would be nice for Kov to pay more attention to the game itself, rather than just pay attention to the FB posts he gets.

Please note that we are NOT complaining about any of the MODS, but Kov himself. Yes. The internet has become crude and harsh, but this would be a much SAFER and STABLE community IF there is an attempt to keep some order.

I know this is very out of order, and I am not trying to bash on anyone, but some trolls/harassers take it too far. I had to create a NEW ACCOUNT because someone had apparently SAVED my username and many others' to a NOTPAD FILE. They then used this to track me and others. This was a while ago, and I had reported him several times. IF that report function had been in use, there would have been a way to bring that person what he deserves.

I agree completely with you on the underaged players they play at their own risk.

Indeed this is Kov's game, but if he wants it to THRIVE, he needs to take care of it and support it. No, they are NOT being paid, I respect that, but even Tigg agrees that this game is going downhill. The game is free, yes, but would you really play a free game that doesn't have any support from the creator?

To some this may be "complaining". To others, this is standing up for ourselves and practicing our right to give our honest opinions about a subject we are concerned about.

We have taken it to this level because any other threads have been immediately locked, it is unacceptable.