Author Topic: some idea that might make rp more fun  (Read 7272 times)

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
Re: some idea that might make rp more fun
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 01:59:51 pm »
Great idea. -though I have a bit of concern about it.

-Is it possible for this move/action to get abused by some users? I mean really, if someone allows the other user to be mounted (i.e pressing "Yes" to accept request) for no reason, it will be considered as a simple gateway to what they assume as 'rape'. Therefore some type of system have to be formed. Like a reason to be mounted. Probably something like so:

Player One is requesting you to be mounted for sustaining an injury.

-Something like that.

Also, "sticky pair" (what I've called it), will it form some type of lag? With so many people sticking close together (as a pair) in a group, surely there has to be an "un-sticky" option. That, or instead of using it for two creatures, why not three or more; you know for those group RP's. There's an option that can be added in the group tab. -but the group members have to be in close range or it won't work. If one person requested other group members to join in, say hunting for an example (alpha, beta, delta whatever the case may be), a few members can run over to the requester and if in range, a message would pop up. They would accept or decline the offer. Though it have to be a certain amount of people in a group, because they'll have to be in formation (similar manner in wolf packs and lion prides and etcetera) and have to be there at a certain time. Lets face it, no one likes waiting for people for them to get to point A to point B in 3 hours (more or less depending on how much it lags). They would only have to get there in a set time limit from the requester. A box would appear for the requester, stating how much time do they want to wait for the group to form up. They could type in the time or use a pre-selected time set from a list.

Example List:
1 minute
5 minutes
10 minutes
30 minutes
and so on... (max 4 hours seems fair)

If they don't reach to the requester, it's automatically denied and closed and they can't request again unless they disbanded.

-so yeah, it's kind of a mouthful, but that's what I think.

Ayyy~

Offline Engel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • See you in Fluorite! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 03:01:17 pm »
Carmen's idea sounds brilliant!

XxResurrectionButterflyxX

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 03:01:58 pm »
This would be fun if you're lazy like me and have a friend who can carry you across maps :D

I remember this being suggested in IT too~

Offline Feralia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I love wolves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 06:21:08 pm »
Lovely ideas there  :) . But it should be made this way a limited size you can carry... A small wolf carrying a HUGE lion would seem... Really weird. Also, how about how you mount the person? Are you sitting, laying on his/her back or standing there?
Our Feral Hearts are those characters we own in the game. And all characters together makes you a Feral Heart as well. Because you made them.

Thunderlion123

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 08:14:31 pm »
This would be absolutely perfect. Though maybe for picking up cubs/pups, they have to be in your group/party. You could click on the character you want to pick up, and up comes the normal options except you can also 'Pick up'. It will send a request to the person on their screen that says '(Username) would like to pick you up.' and you can click yes or no. Perhaps this could also work so that it only works for a certain size and below to be more realistic.

Vail

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2011, 08:33:51 pm »
An option to carry smaller animals around by their scruff would be really cool.