Author Topic: User won't change  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: User won't change
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 02:16:03 pm »
To both WarriorStuckGirl and Nothingmore. Just wanted to make sure, but please be sure you are following these steps exactly:

▸ Go to your internet history and remove all cookies. (I don't know if this is still an issue, but sometimes cookies would effect your ability to do things through the Homepage box).

▸ Return to the FeralHeart Homepage and click on the 'user panel'.

▸ Login as you normally would on the account you're wishing to re-name.

▸ Locate 'Change Username' and enter your new username and then enter your current password in the box below to confirm the change. As mentioned above, the symbols a-zA-Z0-9_+-.,!@#$%&()?=`{}[] should not give you any issues. (If it doesn't work, try again but without using any symbols to see if it changes anything in terms of success).

▸ If all fails, send an e-mail to [email protected] using the e-mail you registered that specific account with. The contents of the e-mail should include your old username, and the new username (the one you want it changing to). Any other messages sent through that e-mail will not be answered. If you need a little added help, send the e-mail and write "[current username] to [new username]" as that is more specific and helpful.

I am not sure what happens beyond that stage, but I'd recommend waiting patiently for 48 hours once the e-mail has been sent, as it shouldn't take longer than that for a responce. Just be sure to check your e-mail often.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 02:19:55 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone