Author Topic: The Canidae Mafia  (Read 661 times)

Offline weepywillows

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Yo dog, I heard you like dogs, so we put a dog.
    • Nightmarelilly
    • Willow has a very odd username
    • Heartsthesparkledog
    • View Profile
The Canidae Mafia
« on: March 01, 2018, 10:42:55 am »
Introduction:

Hi there! I suppose you have nothing to do! Well, that means we have something in common. Well, anyways, welcome to the canidae mafia! I hope you have a good time here!

We are a semi lit, Semi realistic rp with no original map. Instead, we're nomadics!

What do all these words mean anyways?

Well...

Semi lit: This is a mix between unlit and lit. They aren't one liners, but they aren't extremely detailed. (Simply you can use 2 paragraphs or more. If you wanna be a lit person! Lit are allowed, not non lit though)

Semi Realistic: This means we're ok with some unrealistic markings, just not WAY too unrealistic. Just don't put neon colors over your canine!

No original map: This means no map has been made for the mafia, but we hope we can make one soon! (Currently we're nomadic)

Roles:

Godfather: Isaac (Weepywillows) 1/1
Consligere: 0/1
Underboss 0/2
Capo: 0/4
Soldiers: 0/x

Godfather- Basically the boss of the mafia, everyone follows their rules.
Consligere: This is an optional choice, we really don't need this. BUT, this is basically the Godfather's council, or advisor.
Underboss: Basically the deputy if this were warriors. But it isn't soo...they basically help control the mafia, if the godfather falls. The underboss will take their place. There are sometimes two just incase the other falls.
Capo: Basically, they're generals, they control the soldiers to do work. Though like the rest of the mafia, they follow under the godfather's word.
Soldiers: Those who do the dirty work of the mafia. In this mafia, they hunt, protect, and will often seek revenge on those who betrayed/angered the mafia.

OH GOODIE I know since we don't really eh--- I can't explain, but this should be the canidae family instead of mafia cause of mafia logic. But who cares?

Anyways, if you would like to join, fill out this app!

Character name:
User's name:
Role:
Appearence: (Optimal)

Bunch o' rules:
-Please no drama outside of the rp! I'd cannot stress this further, even some simple drama can tear down a group!
-No 18+ PLEASE, I beg of you! This is a game that kids are allowed to play! There could be kids in our group! And we'd like to keep it child friendly!
-No godmodding, this ruins the fun of the rp! ;v;
-Be kind of others! As I said for drama, some hate can tear down a whole rp!
-It would be nice if you could be active, you don't have to though!

« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 10:49:50 am by weepywillows »