Author Topic: Just the bio of an awkward teen  (Read 1626 times)

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
Just the bio of an awkward teen
« on: May 06, 2017, 02:48:06 am »
Now that school's kinda winding down and I really want to get back into drawing and making characters, I decided I wanted to become more active on FH! I figured I should probably write a bit about myself as a start (I didn't really feel like an introduction thread was necessary, since I guess I haven't really 'quit' FH, just was mostly kinda watching from a distance?). also wow ive been trying to write this thread for like a week but couldn't think of anything to say

So, hello! I'm Torskite, feel free to call me Torskite or any of my other character names, I don't really mind which you use! I use they/them pronouns so I'd really appreciate if you'd use them while talking to me! <3

I live in the midwestern United States. I'm a teen, more on the younger side. I spend most of my time on the computer---sometimes I do productive things. I mostly draw or write stories, and I really enjoy roleplaying and making characters. I kinda have a problem of making TOO many characters though, so I've kinda acquired quite the hoard of characters but refuse to get rid of any of them.... if you take into account all my characters, including ones in stories, ones from when I was younger, and the family members of my main characters, that's gotta be over 1000 at this point. Yeah.... whoops. But I love all of them, still.

I joined FeralHeart in about 2013 on a different account. I found out about FH through playing some other animal games. However, I... wasn't really too mature on that old account ahaaaa. So recently once registration was reopened I made another account so I could just sorta... start fresh?

While actually playing FH, I more enjoy the creation aspect of it. I'm usually making maps, presets, meshes, etc., but I have such a bad habit of procrastinating and abandoning projects that I rarely finish anything :P Some day I'll actually finish something. SOME DAY!

Stuff I like:

-Rocks/minerals/etc... they're just so cool man.
-Gorillaz, as in the band. I was so pumped when they released that new album recently aaa its so good
-Drawing, even if I'm not that good I still like drawing. Someday I'll decide on a consistent art style, but that day is not today.
-Animals, of course! My favorites are goats, cheetahs, mice & rats, turtles, and birds (especially chickens and hummingbirds). I have a lot of favorites but generally just... animals!!!
-Cacti!
-Roleplaying
-Hamilton, the musical.
-Some TV shows I like: Steven Universe, BoJack Horseman, and also I'm guilty of being a fan of shows like the Office and Parks & Rec
-Pokemon
-Food. Especially pasta.
-Nice color schemes (probably gonna sound like a hypocrite here lmao)
-Dinosaurs

Characters you can find me on:

-Torskite (my main character)
-Utei
-Rusla
-Gecki
-Umri

Feel free to send me a PM or contact me on DA or yell at me in-game or whatever if you'd want to talk! I'm a bit awkward and bad at socializing but I really do want to meet some new people on here!

I guess that's all I have to say, so time to conclude this awkward bio bye

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Just the bio of an awkward teen
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 02:54:58 am »
First off, welcome back Torskite! I remember seeing you and your adorable artwork around <3 Glad you've found some more free time. I love the biography. And you did choose a good color scheme, don't doubt yourself on that ^^. It looks really nice! Hope to see more of your face around.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 03:03:31 am »
-slams fist- Your art is good you hush! <3
And pasta is amazing. I could probably live on it. And BoJack Horseman is a GREAT show. I have yet to finish that though. I'm also a procrastinator. xD
Very nice to get to know you more Torskite!

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 04:57:08 am »
First off, welcome back Torskite! I remember seeing you and your adorable artwork around <3 Glad you've found some more free time. I love the biography. And you did choose a good color scheme, don't doubt yourself on that ^^. It looks really nice! Hope to see more of your face around.

Aww thank you! ^^ It kinda took a while for me to decide on a good color scheme to use on the forum, but I guess I kinda like the color I'm using now, not too dark yet not too eye blinding either.

-slams fist- Your art is good you hush! <3
And pasta is amazing. I could probably live on it. And BoJack Horseman is a GREAT show. I have yet to finish that though. I'm also a procrastinator. xD
Very nice to get to know you more Torskite!

BoJack Horseman is really good, you should definitely finish it! Season 3 is just... aaaaah! But anyways, thank you! And yes, pasta is gr8.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?