Author Topic: What Do You Do With Your Screenshots?  (Read 4222 times)

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
What Do You Do With Your Screenshots?
« on: July 31, 2017, 10:08:55 pm »
A kinda weird question that just came to mind. What do you with your screenshots? Do you just keep all of them stored up in the screenshots folder and are reaching a ridiculous number of screenshots? Do you delete all of them eventually? Remove them and organize them in other folders? Just never ever take screenshots? Something else?

I usually delete any 'bad' screenshots after a while, maybe every few months (like me trying to glitch up a wall or ones I took accidentally) and then organize the rest into other folders on my computer depending on the characters in the screenshots or if they're just pictures of maps or whatever. I don't really like deleting many screenshots, I just kinda see older ones as memories that I'd like to look at again sometime. Especially the ones of me just making really dumb things :'D

What do you do with your screenshots? I hope I'm not the only one who likes to organize them haha

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: What Do You Do With Your Screenshots?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 11:08:45 pm »
Hmm, most of the time I delete them if I feel I no longer need them on my pc. Sometimes I keep them in a folder if I like them or think I might need to keep them. If I really like one, I might even use it as my desktop background. ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 11:29:12 pm »
I don't really tend to do much with screenshots. I do take quite a few if I see something funny in grounds and want to send it to my friends, or if I feel like it would fit on my screenshot thread.
Most of the time I'm often sitting in grounds with my friends so I get quite a lot of cuddle piles and such, though, me, my girlfriend and my friend went to go exploring around the old maps and I happened to get quite a cute screenie of me and my girlfriend chilling on the edge of the lil' cliff in Bonfire Island, which is now my desktop background.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

SugarFrostBite

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 11:44:50 pm »
I haven't joined the game yet. But when I do plan on taking screenshots, I plan to make them base on selfies. I haven't plan on making them on doing random moments. Just selfie purposes. However, with friends, that's a yes

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 12:58:56 am »
I used to be much more organized with the screenshots I took, although it can be quite time-consuming, as the amount of screenshots I take turn into a tedious effort to organize. I have a few separate folders for images I want to easily access (screenshots with friends, for a contest, reports, and any edited/modified screenshots). When I get the time, I'll go through the screenshots folder to clean it out of any unwanted pictures, although I've found myself more commonly saving the folder as a backup and making it a clean slate for new images. I suppose it's less of ridding the clutter and more distributing it. cx

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 01:11:11 pm »
I store my screenshots on my backup harddrive when there's too many.
I once had 107GB of screenshots.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 04:27:21 pm »
Egh I haven't organized my screenshots in a while. However, I like to organize them like this:

[Main Screenshots Folder]

Sub Folder: Screenshot Manipulations
        ↳ (Folder) Original Screenshots

Sub Folder: Reports and Evidence
        ↳ (Folder) Username, Date
               ↳ (Screenshots) Renamed in necessary/appropriate order. 1, 2, 3 etc.

Sub Folder: Memories
        ↳ (Folder) In-game Funnies
               ↳ (Screenshots) Organized and Renamed by date
        ↳ (Folder) Conversations
               ↳ (Screenshots) Organized and Renamed by date

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 05:56:06 pm »
Like Bawfle, I would organize my screenshots and the likes.
But sometimes, if they're mostly preset wise, then the older ones ( ones I know that have nej purpose anymore ),
I toss them out for a later date.
Truth be told, I rarely take any screenshots other than for presets.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 09:29:54 pm »
I usually delete ones that aren't exactly OF anything (such as reports, ones I randomly took to show preset making progress, etc....) and ones I feel should be posted in my screenshots thread go into my "FH Fun" folder and after they're posted I put them in my "already posted" sub folder. And then there are some (like things other people do or say that is hilarious and/or not quite appropriate for the forums) I put in my "Do not post" sub folder.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 09:38:10 pm »
I forget to check the folder for about half a year or so, and then am greeting with too many accidental screenshots to count. Su that's fun to have to go through and delete, lol.

Otherwise, I just keep the memorable ones in the plain ol' screenshot folder to look at later. Can be nostalgic most of the time.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.