Author Topic: FeralHeart Party Theme Graphics (+ theme ideas)  (Read 1872 times)

PocketMutt

FeralHeart Party Theme Graphics (+ theme ideas)
« on: June 19, 2018, 02:13:08 am »
About:
I thought I could get some practice making graphics with party theme headers. Most of these are party themes that have been done before but a few are new theme ideas.
(Also I'm super psyched for the Summer Party !!!)

A little disclaimer: I'd imagine hosting FH parties would be really involved and require a lot of effort so it'd probably be best they stick to general themes (like the seasons or holidays) instead of anything too specific in order to get a better turnout. Still, I thought I'd toss some new ideas around.

Hope you enjoyed !!!

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:02:50 pm by PocketMutt »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: FeralHeart Party Theme Graphics (+ theme ideas)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 04:56:18 am »
Moving this over to the art board as this seems more like a showcase of your work rather than a suggestion. If I'm wrong, please let me know and add more detail to the thread content itself in case anyone else would like to comment c:

I have to say though, these look lovely!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 07:06:31 am »
So happy to hear you’re excited for the Feral Heart Summer Party :D We’re excited to have you join us <3

These banners actually look really amazing and professional! This is some grade A digital art here! I would love to see more work done by you <3 Thanks for sharing these here with us.

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 05:36:35 pm »
Oooh these look awesome!! Very sleek and simplistic, and fitting for the themes they represent. And the idea of a Murder Mystery FH party definitely sounds interesting!

May I ask what program you use to make these? I've been meaning to get into making graphics for a while but I've never figured out how or where to start.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

PocketMutt

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 09:55:23 pm »
Moving this over to the art board as this seems more like a showcase of your work rather than a suggestion. If I'm wrong, please let me know and add more detail to the thread content itself in case anyone else would like to comment c:

I have to say though, these look lovely!

I wasn't sure myself where I shouldv'e put it. It felt like it could be both. Sorry about that, but thank you for moving it in the right spot. :)

And thanks for the nice comment !!!

PocketMutt

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 09:58:18 pm »
So happy to hear you’re excited for the Feral Heart Summer Party :D We’re excited to have you join us <3

These banners actually look really amazing and professional! This is some grade A digital art here! I would love to see more work done by you <3 Thanks for sharing these here with us.

Can't wait to see you there  ;D !!
And thank you so much, I'm glad you like them !!!

PocketMutt

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 10:31:27 pm »
Oooh these look awesome!! Very sleek and simplistic, and fitting for the themes they represent. And the idea of a Murder Mystery FH party definitely sounds interesting!

May I ask what program you use to make these? I've been meaning to get into making graphics for a while but I've never figured out how or where to start.

Thank you so much !!!  :D

I use a site called Cadworxlive. It's free and doesn't require any downloads. It's originally made for making graphics to put on t-shirts but you can just make & save graphics separately. It's pretty easy to use but there is something specific you have to do in order to save your design. So just in case you do end up using the program I'll save you the hassle by quickly giving a run-down on how to download the graphics when you're done making them:

• Click File -> Export
  • Change the file type to PNG (if you want the image to be backgroundless)
  • Then lastly change the Dpi from 150 to 300

• Then click ok and you're good to go !

Hope that helps !