Author Topic: Hi! Got any questions for me?  (Read 1447 times)

Offline fireflye97

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Come Chill with me in The Portal of Courts!
    • fireflye97
    • View Profile
Hi! Got any questions for me?
« on: August 28, 2018, 10:20:07 pm »
Please do ask a few.~ Oh my goodness I'm so bored just someone talk to me pls

Signature created by me!
Preset created by me!
Look me up in dA: fireflye97

PocketMutt

Re: Hi! Got any questions for me?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 10:34:21 pm »
Sunrise or sunset?

Favorite video game(s)?

Favorite instrument(s)?

Favorite season?

Offline fireflye97

• Dedicated Supporter
    • fireflye97
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 10:39:10 pm »
Sunrise or sunset?

Favorite video game(s)?

Favorite instrument(s)?

Favorite season?

I prefer Sunsets.

I love Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Assassins Creed, The Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Final Fantasy XV, Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, and Monster Hunter~!

I play the piano, so I would say the piano and I also like the violin.

My Favorite Season is Autumn! Because it's not too cold and not too hot. Plus I love the smell of Pumpkin Spice!

Signature created by me!
Preset created by me!

Offline Gelid__

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • formerly known as 'GelidGel'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 01:36:26 am »
Here's some questions! :)
(Feel free to ignore any you don't want to answer.)

What's your favorite FeralHeart RP memory? Favorite RP memory in general?

What's your top-priority goal in life and why do you want to achieve it?

Favorite and least favorite animals?

Looking at your account, it appears that you like to draw. How did you get into drawing? Do you take inspiration from any certain artists or works?

Do you prefer the rain or the sun? Both? Neither?

Hypothetical scenarios!
(Once again, feel free to skip!)

You wake up one day to discover that your favorite fictional character is now real and lives with you. Based on their personality and what they've done in their source material, how good or bad of a roommate do you think they'd make?

Some rich guy dies and you somehow inherit all of his belongings at his request. Included is a well-kept mansion big enough to house several families, all the furniture in the mansion, five million dollars in savings, AND one object or service of your choice. The mansion is located in a country far away from yours, the money can't be withdrawn or spent by you after five months, and the object/service can only be used once. What do you do?

If you were one of the characters in a generic slasher film, how would you (most likely) meet your end?

Burgers or Pizza? The one you don't pick will be erased from existence, but your memories of it won't.

If you were only able to access the internet / any online games on a computer once a week for a maximum of two hours, how would you use your time? Is this better or worse than your current situation?

Hope this helps you stave off your boredom!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:38:16 am by sleepy_gel »

Offline fireflye97

• Dedicated Supporter
    • fireflye97
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 02:39:22 pm »
Here's some questions! :)
(Feel free to ignore any you don't want to answer.)

What's your favorite FeralHeart RP memory? Favorite RP memory in general?

What's your top-priority goal in life and why do you want to achieve it?

Favorite and least favorite animals?

Looking at your account, it appears that you like to draw. How did you get into drawing? Do you take inspiration from any certain artists or works?

Do you prefer the rain or the sun? Both? Neither?

Hypothetical scenarios!
(Once again, feel free to skip!)

You wake up one day to discover that your favorite fictional character is now real and lives with you. Based on their personality and what they've done in their source material, how good or bad of a roommate do you think they'd make?

Some rich guy dies and you somehow inherit all of his belongings at his request. Included is a well-kept mansion big enough to house several families, all the furniture in the mansion, five million dollars in savings, AND one object or service of your choice. The mansion is located in a country far away from yours, the money can't be withdrawn or spent by you after five months, and the object/service can only be used once. What do you do?

If you were one of the characters in a generic slasher film, how would you (most likely) meet your end?

Burgers or Pizza? The one you don't pick will be erased from existence, but your memories of it won't.

If you were only able to access the internet / any online games on a computer once a week for a maximum of two hours, how would you use your time? Is this better or worse than your current situation?

Hope this helps you stave off your boredom!

My favorite rp memory was creating The Necromancers Academy. I might bring it back.

I’d suppose my top goal is to get my degree, get a job, and start a family. That’s my top priority so far at least.

I love almost all animals except Monkeys. But I don’t hate them.

I’ve been drawing for close to 5 years now. The artist that really got me into it was Sakimichan on deviantart, but I used JNeonDragons Peffers book “How to Draw Dragons” and her drawings are super cool too. Unfortunately, thanks to college and work, I haven’t draw anything for close to a year.

I’ll take rain any day over the sun. -hisses-

Omg he would be such a good roommate, but I would have to help him get back home or his wife/mate would go crazy. His name is Rhysand and he’s from the A Court of Thorns and Roses book series. Ugh he just makes me melt.

Easy, that place is going to house strays, and I will used a grooming service only once to get every little fur ball cleaned up.

Probably by doing something stupid. Like running up the stairs instead of outside.

Pizza. Hands down.

Uh well I don’t typically have time for fun on the internet, so I wound  use them for school work. Probably wouldn’t be good as what I have now.

Signature created by me!
Preset created by me!