Author Topic: Praise to All Meshers  (Read 3089 times)

BlackCatTrain

Praise to All Meshers
« on: March 23, 2012, 08:04:24 pm »
I want to thank Jayfeather55 for making such wondeful Meshes, Alot of maps wouldn't be as cool without them. I also want to thank Theiry, your House is amazing, your Pillows are amazing, your everything is amazing. Glave, (I can't survive without her meshes XD), Eaflefly, (There so cool :3) Courntney,I love how your so creative, escecially with the Shell :D.  Hammy, Your dens are AMAZING! your meshes are unbelivably epic :D. Adjazz, Kyugima, Sameth, and whoever else I missed. (Not counting my self XP)

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Praise to All Meshers
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 08:16:30 pm »

Osankyew.
;3
:DDD
I will be converting moar this weekend too, so be prepared for more! XD
And oyus. Thierry, Glave, Eaglefly, Courtney, Hammy, Adjazz, Kyu, Sameth, Ingredient, Ouka/Hanzo, Drek, Shanith, Mewzic, and even Sly :') and everyone else who meshes/textures/is learning to mesh :DDDD

GOOOOOOD JOB <3

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 06:12:38 pm »
Wow thanks! I love making meshes and particles, even if they frustrate me sometimes XD

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 08:37:08 pm »
Thank you meshy floofs for making stuffies for mappy.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:35 pm »
Thank you meshers sooo much for your creations! You're all very kind to give out your hard work to us, you dont have to give it to us when we didn't even do anything to earn it! If it wasn't for the meshes, our maps wouldn't be nearly so epic! My little tiny brain can't even begin to comprehend blender, and barely understands object-maker enough to get new objects for maps that I download.  ;D

Thierry

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 10:05:27 pm »
Thanks for the praise.

Also i want to say thanks to all the meshers who make and convert objects, they are helping a lot to make FeralHeart to have awesome maps.

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 12:51:07 am »
I agree, really, thanks a ton meshers and everyone else who helps out with those sorts of things. YOu guys are amazing. :'3 And I'd never be inspired to make maps if it wasn't for you guys.