Author Topic: Praise for new users!  (Read 2412 times)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Praise for new users!
« on: April 15, 2012, 07:36:51 pm »
Aye, just as the title says. As our lovely community comes nearer and nearer to having 1000 users online at the same time, it is even more important that all users follow the rules of the game. Over the past couple weeks I have witnessed countless users going straight from the intro board to the rules board. So I felt I had to praise all the new users who are taking time to read through the rules in order to make FH a better community and a nicer place in general. Thanks and welcome to all the newbies!<3

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Praise for new users!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 09:38:27 pm »
The staff appreciates these individuals as much as the other users. Being aware of the rules not only protects a user, but it give them the knowledge to help others.

Very well done, all our new users! I'm excited to see you all around!

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 11:05:25 pm »
I agree completely. I too see more and more newcomers reading the rules, and it's amazing to think that this game has come so far as to be getting up near 1000. I'm also glad that so many members are taking to the forums.

The community is growing, changing for the better. I can't wait to see what is to come from everyone new. <3
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 01:07:24 am »
Making things better for everyone else, but eventually making it better for themselves indeed.

New users checking out the rules right away honestly deserve a treat cause there's been and still exist a fair good amount of users who just ignores these and goes onto the road in which they create their own rules. If you are a fairly new user, or even someone that recall checking up on the game rules as soon as you got the game, I want to let you know that I'm happy you did and you got my thanks for starting off your Feralheart"ing" by making a good example for everyone else.

*long lion snuzzle* for you.
Former community manager of FeralHeart