Author Topic: Account Help  (Read 902 times)

Offline reddeadplague

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Account Help
« on: February 19, 2014, 01:19:30 am »
So a while back I made an account, I went to go activate it literally 2 minutes after I had created it, and apparently the activation link didn't work after two mintues because it said it had expired or was the wrong link.  I found I could log on in game anyways so this didn't really bother me till now.  (This is another account and not the one I am posting on now).

So I walked into a crashy map and couldn't get my character out, it lead a group and I didn't want to delete it so I came on here to log in and reset the position, but it said my account hadn't been activated yet.  I just decided I would go back online and remake him, but apparently I had typed username or password wrong.  I kept retrying, I know the password and username since I've had the account for a month  I also tried going back to that activation email but the link still fails to work.
My only guess is that my account has just been deleted all because the activation link didn't work in the first place.
I know I should have said something as soon as the activation link didn't work but I didn't see a problem with it in the first place.  I have friends and run a group on this account and I'm not sure what to do now, because I really think it was deleted.  Any help?  :c

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Account Help
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 02:06:10 am »
Try sending an email to [email protected] with the email you used to register the account that didn't activate properly.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline reddeadplague

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Account Help
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 02:17:47 am »
Thank you very much!