Author Topic: incorrect password??? cant login. already tried changing password.  (Read 4149 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: incorrect password??? cant login. already tried changing password.
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2019, 11:09:17 am »
I apologise on behalf of them for the waiting game. I understand your frustration and I'm sure you'll get an answer eventually. But from what I know with all options tried out it's best to contact them at the end of the day to see what they can do about it. I hope it gets seen to soon so you can play again.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2019, 03:01:00 pm »
Are you positive that when you're changing your password it's successfully changing each time? I know there can be some issues with changing passwords, it may still be one of your originals.

Additionally, which staff member did you message?

NOTE: If you've been inactive and haven't logged into the game for 2+ years, it's possible your account was deactivated and won't work
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 03:23:06 pm by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2019, 07:07:54 pm »
Ive only been inactive for like a month recently. not even close to a year!
and yes its successfully changing the password because i use the new password to login to the forum and it works fine. but not in the game. i tried all my old passwords and even my old username and it doesnt work in any of them

Ive even tried changing my username and that didnt fix it either! and reinstalling the game didnt fix it either

the closest ive gotten is failed to connect to front server on one attempt. then incorrect username/password the next attempt. so its trying to log in but somethings wrong with the game or with my account :(

on user panel I still see all my characters.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 07:14:24 pm by realflow200 »

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2019, 08:41:52 pm »
Are you staying logged in here also?

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2019, 09:39:22 pm »
yes. thats the first thing I do and check. and it doesnt matter.
ive tried it in different web browsers too. still doesnt work. i still cant login to the game. always incorrect username or password no matter what. theres definitely something wrong with the game itself or something cause it wont work! ive read a lot of other people have this problem too. but it seems i got the worst of it because it does it no matter what i try. i even tried running the game in a virtual windows 7 virtual machine using virtualbox and it still does the same thing!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 09:43:07 pm by realflow100 »

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2019, 06:53:53 am »
I still cant log in. been trying every day for the last few weeks now :( it doesnt matter how many times i click the play button it never lets my get past the incorrect username or password. ive even tried making new accounts with no success

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2019, 07:27:24 am »
I just noticed if I leave the username and password fields blank and try to play
it still says incorrect username or password for one or two tries. then it logs me completely out of the "play game" feral-heart.com/login website and i have to log in again to even try again
something is really up with the game :(

in preset maker all alone. ignore the windows 98 theme its just windows 7 with classic theme for more performance and less lag

« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 07:49:48 am by realflow100 »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2019, 01:05:55 pm »
Have you considered upgrading to Windows 10? I know they seem unrelated but..at this point I can't help but to wonder.

You are amazing <3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2019, 01:27:15 pm »
I've been following this thread for a bit, and thank you Bloo. for bringing it to my attention.
The password reset works, so that shouldn't actually be an issue.

All you should need is to keep https://feral-heart.com/login/ open in the background..
I've sent you a PM regarding the issue 'n I hope I can help you out.
RETIRED.

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2019, 10:53:22 pm »
I'm doing everything correctly the same way I have always been doing to log in to the game but it wont work! the game just refuses to let me log in and insists my username or password is incorrect there must be something wrong with the server the game or my account since the new update cause it worked perfectly every time on version 1.16.
and I dont trust windows 10 for a minute its got too many problems of its own that I dont feel like dealing with plus it hates my computer last time i tried using it it would crash on some of my old games and programs and refuse to let them run or they would just not work with windows saying they are blocked. and windows 10 ran really slow and laggy too.
and I dont have 100$+ for a windows 10 license key cause its not free anymore.
and ive made sure the login page is kept open and not minimized and thats not the problem. cause its not saying "failed to connect to front server" like if i dont have the login page open. its connected its just giving me incorrect username or password every time no matter what I do.
I even went so far as to change both my username and password to have NOTHING BUT LETTERS for username and password and no numbers capitals or anything and it STILL DIDNT WORK
i could login to fera-heart.com/login just fine and the forum just fine but i cant log in to the game. i tried using my old password. changing it back to my old password. the game still insists my password is incorrect. i dont have a weak internet connection. theres something wrong with the game thats changed with the recent update to it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 10:57:46 pm by realflow100 »