Author Topic: Make your own Feral Heart server?  (Read 701 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Make your own Feral Heart server?
« on: August 01, 2019, 05:02:16 am »
I've always wondered, you know how people can make their own Impressive Title/World servers with their own twist, how come no one has done that with Feral Heart ?o.o is that possible? is there a tutorial for that?
I was messing around with coding on making a IW server of my own(almost got it to start up but the Italian tutorial wasn't exactly helpful, can't speak it LOL) but is there a way to just make a FH server for myself to play around on?

(no this doesn't have anything to do with the update lol I've had this idea for ages now but never thought to ask) I know the source code was found recently, has it been released publicly or

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own Feral Heart server?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 05:45:37 am »
You would have to have the source code to make your own server. Now I don't know the ins and outs of launching a server, but you must have the (or a) source code of some kind. The source code is what the engine reads to then load everything that was programmed. So, the source code is literally the game itself.

So, if you want a copy of FeralHeart, then you better hope Raz releases it- but, I don't think that will ever happen any time soon, if at all lol

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 06:26:33 am »
You would have to have the source code to make your own server. Now I don't know the ins and outs of launching a server, but you must have the (or a) source code of some kind. The source code is what the engine reads to then load everything that was programmed. So, the source code is literally the game itself.

So, if you want a copy of FeralHeart, then you better hope Raz releases it- but, I don't think that will ever happen any time soon, if at all lol

Aw darn :( I thought it was released again. Oh well.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 08:07:24 am »
That's okay! It wasn't released to the public, but it has been revealed that staff now have possession of it once again.

I've moved this to Game Help as I feel it would fit better there, as well as I will be locking it seeing as you're satisfied with my reply. ^-^

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort