Author Topic: Fated of Faowind (Fantasy RP. T-M Rated. OPEN! Accepting -With website-)  (Read 69151 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Fated of Faowind (Fantasy RP. T-M Rated. OPEN! Accepting -With website-)
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2013, 01:39:38 am »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 07:23:22 pm by ~|~Cookie~|~ »

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2013, 07:50:51 pm »
((~bump~ I shall not let this die! :3))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2013, 08:02:20 pm »

Adriana Evans

WIP,feel free to continue posting(sry for being inactive btw)

Adriana quickly shut the book when she heard someone stepping inside the room,fearing that it might be a guard who will soon question her of her presence here.But,lucky for her,it was just Peter,who apparently watched her casting the spell.The boy offered to take her to a certain room full with books of all sorts and the girl gladly accepted.Adriana always had a passion for books,no matter of their kind.Following him,the two walked throught a series of corridors guarded well and finally,they reached their destination.It was a large room filled only with bookcases and a couple of chairs.But it wasn't the furniture in Adriana's mind now,but all the books,resting on the shelves.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:12:17 pm by Fantasyna »

"Derpa-Derp."

SoulRevenge

« Reply #193 on: October 21, 2013, 09:37:00 pm »

TUCK FRIAR

"Oh! Yes, door. . " he replied quite absentmindedly, having to actually turn around and look for the terribly easy to find door just to close it. Perhaps the mere existence of this meeting as well as it's rather important occupants (which excluded himself and Glen Ballard, basically) had begun to make him nervous. The spiders everyone seemed to have noticed, however, did not yet put him on an edge. Of course Tuck Friar never had been squeamish around mere arachnids, for the spiders, as long as not posionious as the black widow was, were relatively harmless in most circumstances. These circumstances surely were like the majourity of others; not-posionious, and not fatal. Only this time a bit of a meeting was put into the mixture, and this meeting was putting him on edge a bit.
The poorly-experienced thief had to admit though, he was simply. . . dreadful in social circumstances. Always fumbling over words, unknowing of where and where not things were at times, despite how obvious their positioning was. When younger he could remember even breaking down crying in-front of all, which typically lead to less laughter over his messing up of words and more sympathy, which he despised even more despite his terrible in-capabilities when it came to the subject of writing. Normally reading a speech or anything else he might've concocted up wouldn't get such compliments, after-all.
  Nevertheless, he hadn't broken into a nervous sweat. Nor had he begun crying. Nor had he said anything stupid to the current occupants of this rather important meeting, which he had so strangely been invited to join (and of course he was still questioning why, other than Glen Ballard's apparent brilliance being the answer). He was quick to realise that, this meeting required little discussion. It merely existed so that Ikar could speak of important matters in a much more private manner.
  Leaning against the wall rather than taking a seat, Tuck Friar listened quite attentively. Ikar seemed to have simply brilliant sources simply from the sound of a few words; The Red Light District? He wasn't sure of whom they were, or perhaps he was but he had managed to forget over time, nevertheless it was all so, important. Every issue mentioned (apparently the spiders were a bit of a cause for concern, too), every suggestion implied, although not mentioned in full, complete detail which was; of course, quite unnecessary as neither of them had all day to spend in the library, listening to the smallest of details. He imagined with all this terrible stuff going on, they didn't even nearly have the time for it, either.
"Spiders?" Tuck spoke out, shooting Glen a questioning glance, which was returned with a 'you-idiot' sort of look, of course this was typical of the cat. The only 'non-peasant' in Faowind, more specifically. "The spiders aren't much of an issue now, yet on the other hand, this isn't usual for the library. . . right?". These inquiries earned yet another 'you-idiot' look from Glen Ballard. "N-No, nevermind about that. Uhm, uh, ide- I mean, any ideas on what would they be doing?" he added in a small voice; "Ah well, that was. . . stupid wording," Glen Ballard would soon be the one with the right to scold him for behaving in a certain manner at this rate! Ah, how foolish could he continue to be? Perhaps he should not have said anything! How unprofessional it would seem, a fool that could barley talk in meetings making such stupid, cheesy inquiries. As if he was the 'unwanted' character in most children's books.

GLEN BALLARD
 Almost as swiftly as Tuck had begun leaving his most idiotic comments, Glen Ballard went swooping into the most brilliantly ear-saving (from stupidity) act of valiance one could ever appreciate at such a moment. This action consisted of shutting Tuck up; because saying that a large amount of spiders crawling about the library was normal would likely be the most embarrassing thing he had ever done. Stepping swiftly over particularly absent objects that could get in his way, the feline jumped gently onto his colleague's shoulders; a glare across his face, before he began speaking. "Now then, excuse whatever the hell entered his mind and decided it was normal for spiders to be wondering about in a library, but Tuck, let us put it this way: there are spiders, and here they are for what reasons, we do not know. But some are dreadfully small, and some are unusually large; there is no between.  While the King himself is at large, there are also spiders. As well as fools who are afraid of spiders to the point whereas they are no use in stepping on them. But let's say they've started a. . . rebellion of some sort, or are collaborating with the king in order to gain something, Tuck- and let's say they think it's a good idea to eat the books you are ever-so-fascinated with, and maybe they'll get your brain while they're at it, but it doesn't seem to be worth a strand of my hair at the moment. So you're safe from that,"
    Stalking slowly away from a baffled Tuck Friar now, with a flick of an ear and his eyes glittering with a sense of peaking interest (likely over the spiders, as well as what was to be done next. Sitting in a room was awfully boring).
  "Now though, what is to become of the spiders?"

(aggresively rolls back into roleplay
looks at tuck and glen
precious bbys i will not leave you

sorry glen is short, though~! and i didn't over-read anything at all because i'm lazy despite the motivation i mustered up to type at all heheheh)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2013, 04:25:50 am »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2013, 07:50:05 pm »
Little Bump. I also forgot to accept you Cookie! Welcome aboard!

Now, just a little reminder of posting order so we knows whose next. (Which is Kas' turn)

Me, Blue, JD, Fantasyna Blacki, Soar, Kasai, Theo, Shizuo, and then Cookie.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

LilBlueAlienGirl

« Reply #196 on: November 08, 2013, 06:18:48 pm »
((WILL YOU GUYS KILL ME IF I SAY, YET AGAIN THAT I'M GONNA ATTEMPT TO FULLY REJOIN?

I'm sick with pneumonia and I've neglected this roleplay so freaking much but I'll try to rejoin because I'm so bloody guilty and I wanna take part in these wonders again and I'msosorryforabandoningyoulot, I'msoverysorry.))

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #197 on: November 09, 2013, 06:09:01 am »
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:42:01 am by Kasai »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2013, 04:14:46 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�