Author Topic: Fated of Faowind (Fantasy RP. T-M Rated. OPEN! Accepting -With website-)  (Read 69148 times)

LilBlueAlienGirl

((OKAY, WIP here. I've been a horrible, horrible, lazy person suffering from roleplayer's block. I'm gonna try to come up with a post soon, I swear))

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
(Hey guys, just wanted to mention something.
Soar and JD created an AU side roleplay of FoF on our website called A Ripple in Time. If you want, you can join us on the fun. The link is here. http://roleplaycrusaders.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=cof&thread=72&page=1 All info about it is there, provided by the two.)

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 01:37:20 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile

Flowers cannot blossom without sunshine...

... Just like a person cannot live without love.

Firstname: Valerie
Middlename: Anastasia
Surname: Lazar
Nickname: 'Young Red Riding Hood', 'Val'.
Race: Sorceress.
Class: Animagus.
Personality:
? Dramatic
Whether its from a wolf terrorising her town, or breaking a nail. Valerie will always make a great fuss of it, this can sometimes be used to her advantage and she can distract her enemies if needed. She will only be dramatic with certain things, though. If it is personal or a secret, she will pretend she heard nothing.
? Intelligent
One of the things that Valerie is most proud of is her knowledge of everything to do with Faowind, she has spent years of researching local legends and stories so that she knows almost anything on the subject. She has a particular curiosity on humans from the 'Human world' but doesn't have the time to research them.
? Warm-Hearted
Valerie has always been very warm-hearted. This does not mean that she is sweet and kind and generous. It means that she will always be there for anyone that she trusts, even if they have done something truly terrible, which can sometimes be the downside. She can see the good side in almost anyone that has been taken to the dark side, but not everyone.  
? Stubborn
If Valerie has a certain idea or opinion, she will stick with it. No one can change her mind if she believes that what she thinks is right. She will fight for it if necessary, but won't have her mind changed. She may negotiate if it is a fair deal, but that is rare.
? Cocky
When she needs to be, Valerie can be very cocky and sarcastic. She will always come up with a smartass comment to what someone says when its against her opinion.
? Self-Conscious
At the worst of times, Valerie can become extremely self-conscious and shy. She will play with her hair, trying to find a mirror or put on a new dress, one that is exactly the same as the one before. She may seem really arrogant when you meet her, but this does have its advantages. She usually uses this for a distraction, sometimes not on purpose.
Valerie has a particular musical talent, when she sings the birds become silent. Although she will refuse to show off this gift, she does believe that she is quite good at it. Many others have overheard her and complimented it, she would blush and refuse it was her.
? Water
Valerie feels at peace when she is around water, whether it is rain or the ocean; she loves it. She feels most comfortable in the presence of the life-sustaining liquid and will sing t her heart's content.
? The Seasons
Valerie is fascinated by the changes of the seasons. She loves to watch as the bright green leaves from summer change to the crispy orange ones from autumn. She has a log book filled with drawings of the changings in the seasons.
Dislikes:
? Wolves
Obviously, Valerie has a terrible fear of wolves. Her sister was killed by her own father, because he was really a wolf. She had been experiencing nightmares for the past 2 years and still has terrifying ones to this very day.
? Being Wrong
Whenever Valerie is wrong, she gets extremely embarrassed. Since she is normally really confident in her opinion, she gets teased when these ideas are put down by a better on.
? Being Ignored
If she found anything more annoying than being ignored, Valerie would be extremely shocked. She can't stand being ignored, it makes her feel that she is not worthy of that person's attention. If she is ignored, she will just ignore in return although she hates doing it as much as receiving it.

History: Valerie's village had a tradition of sacrificing their best livestock every full moon to appease the Wolf, who agreed to leave them alone if they did so. This agreement had been kept between the village and the wolf, for two generations. Until one day Valerie's sister is discovered to have been killed by the wolf near the outskirts of the village. Valerie and her family were grief-stricken and Valerie visited her beloved grandmother everyday. Valerie was given a blood-red cloak and hood from her grandmother as well as the nickname 'red riding hood'.
As the village began to become more and more anxious of another attack, they decided to summon a Wolf-hunter to kill the wolf once and for all. Father Solomon arrived, greeted by a dead wolf which the village believed was the werewolf. The village ignored the hunter's warnings and threw a huge party in celebration of the death of the wolf.
Disaster struck.
During the party, the wolf struck, killing many of the village's people. The wolf then confronted Valerie, telling her to come with him. She then was accused of witchcraft, since she could talk to the wolf and set up as bait for the wolf. She soon escaped with her life, fleeing to her grandmother's house and finding her next to the fire, offering Valerie soup. At night, Valerie stayed up to see that her grandmother was not the same.
"Grandmother, what big eyes you have."
"Grandmother, what big ears you have."
"Grandmother, what big teeth you have."
Valerie was beginning to add things up, waiting by the fire for her grandmother to wake up. She looked in to see what was taking her so long, but in the place of her grandmother, was her father. He had told her to sit down, and he explained that he was the wolf and that he killed his sister and grandmother. Valerie's father told her that he wanted her to move to London with her, where it had richer hunting grounds. The last words he said were: "After all; you are the devil's daughter."
Valerie refused to go with him, causing him to lose his temper and attack him. She stabbed him with a silver knife, killing him instantly, but not before he bit her, turning her into a werewolf herself. Valerie fled from the village and found Faowind, making her home there.
Other Information:
Valerie usually calls herself an Animagus, but she is really a werewolf. She has practised enough to be able to control when she turns into a wolf, this is her wolf form:

Where does your loyalty lie?-- Valerie believes that if she doesn't follow anyone, she will always be free. She is beginning to lean towards the Hatter's Squad and she normally hangs around with them, but she still refuses to call anyone a leader.
Faceclaim: Amanda Seyfried from the film Red Riding Hood.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 09:52:27 am by DarkPetal »

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile

Adriana Evans

Here it was.The giant building was now in front of them,and althought it looked like it was peaceful and quiet,just like outside,you could tell that something was happening inside.They reached the entrance and the guards let them in without saying a word.They were expected.Adriana couldn't let herself unamased by the beautifullness of the huge room withing the library's walls.Bookcases full of different sorts of books were waiting to be examined,and across the floors were lying pillars of books,taking one of them was supposed to be done cautiously without making all the books fall.There were thousands of souls inside,could the meeting has just began,was in progress,or it ended?She couldn't tell for sure.The loud chatting was filling every corner of the building,that didn't bothered Adriana,still,she wasn't a big fan of crowds.
       The moment they got in,Frida hurried and dissapeared throught the enormous crowd,the girl lost sight of her.She didn't needed to worry at all,they were now in The Great Library,there was no danger at all.She walked around,aimlessly,avoiding other people's faces,it didn't made her feel comfortable.Since this was a library,she was sure that absolutely nobody would mind if she were to take a look at some books,for she adored them.The girl made her way throught the large "sea" of people and found a perfect spot which was less-crowded.Adriana approached a bookcase and began reading the spines of the books there.Judging by the titles,some of them were about magic,others about potions,others about the history of Faowind.Not the complete one it seemed,because the books were thin.One of them caught Adriana's attention.This one had no title on its spine,making her wonder what was it about.She pulled it from the shelf and took a little peek in it.To her surprise,its pages were empty.Not a single word was written.Then,why was it kept here?Just as she closed the book,Adriana noticed how the bookcase in front of her was slowily moving aside,revealing a wooden door behind it.
       The first thought that got in her mind was to put back the book and then perhaps the bookcase will move back to its place,thus pretending that nothing happened,but something was making her go throught that door and see what's inside.Taking a deep breath,Adriana opeened the door,revealing a long corridor.No,she wasn't supposed to go in there,but just like before,something was pushing her in.The girl ventured inside,coughing from the immense amount of dust.She crossed the deemly lit corridor and found herself in a room.In the middle was lying a table with what seemed to be a thick book on it.Adriana looked around the room.No one living soul or object around.So why a whole room for just a table?She slowily approached it.By now,she should have left it,seeing as there was nothing else,but curiosity got the better of her.She examined closely the book.Surprisingly,it wasn't covered by dust.The front cover had some runes written on it,but she couldn't read.Adriana opened it,revealing a torn page among the others of the book.It wasn't a part of it,somebody put it there.She looked at what was written on it,althought a good part of it was smudged with ink.

I am sorry that I can't be with you any longer,I miss you,so please accept this book,it's the only thing most precious to me that I had.May we meet eachother again soon,when this madness will be finally over.I love you..

This was the only part that Adriana could read clearily.At the very end of it,the person signed his or her name,but again,she couldn't read it.She put back the page and looked inside it.This was definetely a spellbook,each page had different incantations well-written,every one of them having a small description on what they do.Adriana stopped on one of them entitled "Spell for snow",and she found herself reading it out loud.

"With these words
      Your tongue must sew
      For all around here
      To be snow."

Snowflakes started to appear out of nowhere,landing on the book's pages as soon as she stopped speaking.It was snowing!In just a matter of time,the floor was completely covered with soft snow reaching Adriana's knees.It was so beautiful!However,much to her dismay,the spell didn't last long,snowflakes stopped appearing in the room,and all the snow dissapeared,like it was never there before.She would try more spells,but it was enought for today,she carefully closed the book back. 

sry guys for the delay,i wasn't home these days,but here it is.sorry again for the wait.))   
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:33:13 pm by Remixx »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
(OOC:

Hey guys! Just a little bump. We've been a bit on the inactive side and my hopes are that we don't die. I know several of our members seemed to be struggling with posting but that's okay. Take your time guys.

I'm not going to let us die. This is one of my most successful roleplays yet and I'm not giving up on it. I love it, and you guys, too much. So let's just try to get our cute butts in gear and bang out some posts. They don't have to be overly long, just get yourself from point A to point B. That way we'll be in the rolling motion and then work back into the longer posts.

Also on another note, I'm going to do a little self promotion. Recently, after some long thinking, I created a separate roleplay forum for a new roleplay called Circo Notoriam. Kas, Soar, and JD chipped in to help out and are a part of the fun. Blue's there too but she's having a really bad case of lost muse. So eventually she'll join us. But if you're interested in a magic roleplay centered around a circus, then look down in my signature and check it out. ;D)

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
[[Just a friendly bump c; ]]
[[EDIT: Welcome back, Remixx! Glad to see Adrianna messing about with spells and enjoying the library x3.]]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:06:52 am by SoaringAway »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Alana Istal  

Movement caught Alana’s eye as she quickly turned her head to see who was approaching. Ikar and a small group were approaching the stairs and he gave a bow of greeting to her. Gripping the edge of her cloak, she offered a curtsey in response. The god had started to address the man Alana now knew was called ‘Damien’. At the tiger’s instruction, she looked at the small group of two cats and a human. Granted, one of the ‘cats’ was a tiger god, but the other was significantly smaller, a housecat. The feline and man seemed to be together though the cat seemed to hold more confidence and knowledge than the man did. Looking back at Ikar, she folded her hands. “Holding a post-meeting meeting,” she questioned, smiling a little. “Do you mind if I join? Perhaps I could be of some service,” she offered. A red blur soon approached that, as she slowed, was identified as Frida. Alana was rather neutral on the creature. While she was kind in her actions, Frida also was the source of many humans entering the world of Faowind. While the humans from the other world never bothered Alana, they did produce an unneeded hazard.

At Frida’s words, the woman looked up at the ceiling again. By the time she went to return her attention to the fox, Frida had gone. Wandering a few steps up, she looked at Ikar for him to travel beside her. Her eyes briefly flashed to Damien questioningly before returning to the tiger. “It seems problems just keep arising,” she stated, not seeming too upset by this, but just stating a fact. She looked to the ceiling before continuing to scale the stairs when Ikar joined her side. “Curious as to why the spiders have decided to be on the move now. None of the houses have truly extended their territory to the woods in quite some time. The Green Clovers have the most territory in the woods, but we’ve done nothing to hurt it,” she reasoned, staring forward as she thought through the possibilities of when they upset the spiders. Reaching the top of the stairs, she led the way to Hatter’s office. The room already open for them to enter, Alana waltzed in and took a seat on one of the many chairs available to her in a seating arrangement previously set. There were more chairs than the amount of people but she failed to try and calculate why. After all, trying to understand Hatter was like explaining to a blind person what the color blue is: utterly impossible. “I hope you don’t mind my intrusion on this meeting, Hatter,” she said, sitting up straight and folding her hands in her lap as she smiled fully at Hatter. In her opinion, Ikar truly had more power than the madman, but this opinion might have been influenced by the fact that she had seen Hatter as a child. If she had seen Ikar as a cub, it would have had the same effect. However, this was Hatter’s domain so she acknowledged he had more power here than Ikar did.

Hatter Maddigan 
  At the joking question, Hatter shrugged. He had a fairly good memory especially when it came to puzzles, but if he couldn’t figure it out the object with a password would probably be found in pieces within minutes. While Hatter was a good problem solver, he wasn’t one for patience, especially with inanimate objects. Sipping his tea, he looked at Nikolai from over the rim of the cup as he had continued to joke about how the women all flocked to a gay man. Bringing his cup down, Hatter’s face contorted in a bit of confusion. ”They always flock to the gays but bisexual never seems to cut it for ‘em,” he sighed in fake annoyance. Hatter said nothing to the comment that the districts were the safest places from the gangs. His smile had fell at the comment and he looked away. ‘Here was safe,’ he thought. Granted, the Library was pretty filled to the brim with people and animals alike. Disease and war were the only reasons why the Library wasn’t overflowing.

At Nikolai’s question, Hatter looked to the door then back to him. ”Not sure, exactly. He said he wanted to meet with me. What about, I’m not sure.” The sound of paws on the floor brought Hatter’s attention to Frida coming in and she was soon followed by the rest of the crew including, to Hatter’s surprise and delight, Alana. Smiling widely at her, his eyebrows scrunched up. ”And who invited you, then?” Alana smiled back at the jokingly defensive Hatter. It was like they were kids again and she broke into the boy’s clubhouse. ”I invited myself. That all right?” The madman just laughed a little and hopped off the desk. Sitting in a chair a few away from Alana, he looked to Tuck. ”Mind closing the door behind you, Tuck?” He then looked to Ikar then to Frida, who seemed a bit panicked. ”One of you want to tell me what’s going on?”

°Tasi & Finnian  °
The two spiders continued their path into the Library when Peter granted them access. They could have easily snuck in without an invitation as everyone else in their family had, but that wasn’t their preferred method of going about things as Tasi was a stickler for rules and Finnian was too scared to disobey the slightest order given to him. Weaving through the people and animals that may step on them, they began to scale the endless towers of books. Tasi waited at the top of one of them for Finn to catch up, looking out over the people in this Great Library. Peter was being treated for his wounds, the smaller human had discovered a secret passage, and the spider killer was playing an instrument. Finnian, now caught up, took in the same sight his friend had. ”The people of the man who ends our suffering,” Finnian recalled as he looked over those that Hatter led. ”An excellent sight, indeed,” Tasi replied quietly. Her eyes soon turned upwards at the sound of her relatives and friends joining in their mighty phrase,”Soon we shall be free. For the love of Acromantulas!” They were overwhelmingly quiet, nothing more than a breath in the air in their phrase that the two small spiders soon joined in. Shooting webs to the ceiling, the two soon joined the mob in the ceiling.

Peter Pan 
  Now with a bandaged leg and arm, Peter wandered through the Library, much against what was recommended to him. Noticing an opened secret passage, he tilted his head. Which one was this? Peter had his fair share of encounters with secret passages for this place. They were quite common, actually, and usually used for getting to the forest from the Great Library. Peter had been advised against taking humans through those passages because of human spies or potential threats. Secret rooms could also be hidden in these walls and, upon entering the small passageway, a room and the youngest human in their group was in view. Peter had ventured into this room once and, upon only seeing a book and a table, decided to leave it. Quietly, he watched the girl read from the book and snow began to fall from nowhere. ‘A spell book?’ Peter thought, his eyes fixing back on the girl’s back as she looked at the book.

When the snow finally stopped, Peter entered the room. ”There are spell books everywhere in the Library,” he said, almost a boasting comment as if he had written the first spell book. ”I like storybooks better, myself, but I could show you some spell books if you want,"Peter finished, folding his arms across his puffed up chest in his usual ‘I know things’ gesture. Peter had quite a following of his own in the Great Library. Many of the children followed him like he was a superhero which, to many of them, he was. The way he was able to fight off pirates and guards and whatever came to mind definitely impressed the young ones. Not to mention Peter was a fantastic storyteller. Seeing as the girl in front of him was older than him physically by several years, Peter figured she probably wouldn’t want to journey into the storybook section with him and satisfy her curiosity with the spell books he offered. Hopping out of the secret passage, harming his leg a little in the process, Peter gestured for her to follow if she wanted. If she went with him, he would bring her to a tower of books towards the middle of the Library and show her his way of entering, a hole likely just big enough for her to enter. The books lining the inside were all spell books while the outside was boring geography books.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:31:48 pm by Kasai »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness, I'm finally done! Sorry it took so long, and if I'm accepted could I possibly get a brief recap?

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Dark you're accepted. Though I don't know if we have 'werewolves' but since it's obvious she's not from Faowind than I think it's okay. Also love that you made her like Little Red ;3

So here's the Recap. Ikar and Hatter have called a very secret meeting to Great Library. It was discuss the stuff happening around King Rayth and the Red Queen. Mostly them being baaaad people. Frida, the friend and supervisor for Ikar, was very late, bringing Erin to Faowind for the first time. She met a few people along with way, Peter and Adriana and finally made it to the library. But now something big is happening. Spiders and Acromantalus have invaded the city, mainly not doing much harm, just to show the city that they won't stand to be stuck in the Tempest forest and cast aside.

Currently, Ikar and Hatter have called a select few, which is pretty much everyone's characters that are at the library, to discuss something that Ikar wants them to do.

So you can jump right in now ;3