Author Topic: |? Harley Springs High School RP ?| [CLOSED]  (Read 19275 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: |? Harley Springs High School RP ?| (Open!!)
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2013, 07:03:14 pm »
 ( Since I can't really post, then i'll just say Verra is looking out the window, quiet as usual. )

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: |❤ Harley Springs High School RP ❤| (Open!!)
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2013, 07:24:05 pm »
[[ Imm'a just take the plate on here and ask, why rush straight into the periods? Nothing wrong with it, mind you, but some people are at extremely different times and thus the rp becomes confusing. Some already went to first period by their first post, some have arrived to the campus, one is just already about to go to second period. Roommates haven't even met each other and it'll be odd end up in the night portion and have them introduced to each other.]]

[[EDIT: Not directly at ya'll, JD. I have read your message but still, several posts are up up and away in regards of time.]]
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:26:11 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2013, 07:36:36 pm »
[[@Soaring: Due to the fact we have certain members rushing and nearly finishing period one that's why I have tried to encourage others to get up to the same point so that we can all continue at the same point. Personally I really didn't expect people to jump right into first period hence why I skipped a load of time in the morning in my post. So i apologies for that but trying to keep the peace is very hard with so many people at different points.

@Everyone: All that I can suggest is that those who are already in period one, DO NOT POST again until everyone else is in period one and has managed to catch up. If anyone has issues please use the chatbox and talk to me about them because I am on there now to answer any concerns or questions you may have ^^]]
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2013, 01:58:03 pm »
[I will try to post by tomorrow to get me and tangled to class so everyone else can continue! I just wanted you guys to know I'm here and will be posting ^^' ]

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2013, 03:16:29 am »

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2013, 11:05:04 am »
[[Just a lil' bump as things seem to be moving very slowly unfortunately I was hoping to pick up the pace a tiny bit.

Waiting on Rainbow, Lupo, Soaring & Tangle to post or else I may do a time skip.

Also just to clarify Seniors are meant to have science first period but I didn't make the timetable until after confusion started to set in and since Rainbow's character Carly suggested that seniors had Drama before I made the timetable that is simply why Seniors have drama first.

Period two shall be as normal. So no I haven't made any errors due to the fact the school lesson timetable hadn't been created until after my last post. Sorry to confuse y'all but i've been major busy this week and now desperately want to carry on this RP but we're still waiting for replies so we can't move on... :(

P.S. if you have any issues PM as I want to try and eliminate as much OCC chat in this thread unless necessary xD]]
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2013, 12:47:01 pm »

He and Aaron traveled down the halls until they approached large black doors of the Auditorium. Voices where hushed when they pushed through and all eyes fell on them when the teacher turned trailing on her last sentence. Of course it was no other but Mrs McKinney who's face automatically fell into a scowl at the duo who had partially interrupted her class. He rolled his eyes at her snide remarks and followed Aaron down the row of empty seats. Mrs McKinney continued on, her words like a boring drone to most who sat in the Auditorium. Matt found himself to drift off when he stared at the high ceilings or the empty stage ahead, so as hard as it was he forced himself to focus on Mrs McKinney's first of the term lecture.

"You're joking." Matt flipped through the paper packet that would soon become the script. He let it drop to the floor and threw his hands up in disbelief. "There's like 50 lines on each page." He leaned over to look at what page Aaron was open to, but the senior was caught up with a game on his phone. Not even wanting to bother, he leaned on his hands and kicked his legs out in front of him. "Dude, was this an elective?" He turned his head to Aaron trying to remember if he even filled something out or not for this class. "'Cause I sure as hell did not pick this class." Matt usually went for the less effort classes but he didn't couldn't quite understand what he was doing in Drama. With a final sigh of frustration he flopped onto his back covering his face with his hands. What a year this was going to be.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2013, 04:26:26 pm »
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 04:50:30 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2013, 05:15:16 pm »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2013, 02:47:44 pm »
(:( I don't want this rp to die. :))
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS