Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1129 times)

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Help!
« on: June 29, 2014, 02:51:09 am »
I cannot connect to this one map I downloaded map's server. I made it on a separate computer before it broke and downloaded it on this one and its been working for a while except for today and I haven't able to connect. As far as I know my parents -always- leave this computer in sleep mode.

What should I do!?

Offline Nightstar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • ? Cause the stars are free ?
    • View Profile
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 10:12:27 am »
Hi there :3
You could try to Delete this Map and then re-download it again...
Works with my maps..
But I can't guarantee anything.
Good luck!

Signature by Cyrokin

Rizzla

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 02:30:00 pm »
First of all, check you're internet connection. Cuz if that's not functioning, obviously no connection for you. Secondly... Here's a thread by the Admin that covers "Unable to login/go online" issues (It wouldn't let meh quote it, so i provided the link instead). You might find a solution there.

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 05:32:18 pm »
But no one else can connect to the map that's the problem. And we've done -everything-

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 05:42:36 pm »
Seriously all the other members can't get in it's almost as if the map server was shut off.

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 07:03:42 pm »
Seriously all the other members can't get in it's almost as if the map server was shut off.

if it is a map someone has made and nobody can get into it, it could possibly be broke or something if you cannot get your answer on the topic here you could also PM a mod for help
~ Rink
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink