Author Topic:  (Read 84053 times)

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #450 on: July 24, 2011, 02:17:02 am »
Thats ok Torny, I love you too c: Yeah I believe it'll have to live up to it's old name, but it's still hope D8 I agree with the OOC meetings, I didn't even think about that... Well I did, your all my friends and that's something that kept me coming back to Voodoo and Naju and not leave (completely) 83

Happy note: I birthed a new page <3

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 24, 2011, 10:19:45 am »
BWAA. Good morning. /steady focus eyes and read posts.

Congratulations on teh new baby page |D! ~ /handsflowersandchocolatesand..cards?idk>:

I also really agree to the more OOC meet-ups... 'Cause I really want this pride to be about friends that have been through a lot together, having fun and stuff. Not really... just about roleplaying. *Ohgod I can't think when I'm sleepy ;w;' Sorry if anything is just about repeating itself LOL*

Correct me if I'm wrong here; but I thought Najuru was created so then we could all stay together and be friends, have fun and be more expandable with our characters designs. Rather than "just another pride", y'know?

|D

-- STOP TIMING OUT MY SESSION, FORUM. >:

My memory might've forgotten a few details, so please do remind me if I forgot/added something in, lol. OTL

PeanutButter

« Reply #452 on: July 24, 2011, 02:22:35 pm »

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #453 on: July 24, 2011, 04:21:03 pm »
*gaspeth* why thank you I'm so proud of my page babeh 8'3 lawl, and awww ok PB D8

Still agreeing with the ooc meetings (is a friendly person), so I will now skitter off and watch until I have a good input or reply! *skitters away*

Bladeliger

« Reply #454 on: July 24, 2011, 05:50:56 pm »
Actually...

Najuru was created because Voodoo's leaders were never on TO rp and nothing ever happened. Then When Allie left and passed me the pride, I tried hard to bring it back up. I was scorned for my efforts, because I was 'doing it wrong' in her eyes so we got together and Created Najuru so that we could be more lax with the rules.

If you all remember, If we Stayed Voodoo, Aella would have had to kill her first litter.

Isan

« Reply #455 on: July 26, 2011, 02:56:56 am »
Uhai

Mate: None
Sire [X] Dam: ? x ?
Personality: Uhai could be quiet a smart ass if the wrong thing was said to her, but overall traits were devoted, kind, protective of family and close friends, persistent and enthusiastic. Feline wasn't quiet one to welcome being outsmarted, but when knowing another is right she would admit to being wrong. Negative traits were that she could at times be aloof to all but those most dear to her. Reluctant to view change with an open mind.
In-Game Username: Isan
Forum Username: Isan  

Desired rank: Unpan
Purebred or Hybrid: Purebred
RP Sample: Uhai stalked the savannah alongside her sister as their eyes searched to sate the hunger that clawed at their stomachs. Predatory instincts led the feline to a small herd of impala. With the prey few in the past months the female would hold no hesitation in her stride before crouching below the grass. Positioning self where she could await a foolish individual of the herd to stray too near the awaiting females huntress kept as still as was possible. Watching carefully she noticed as one lingered behind when the rest wandered away. When the moment was right Uhai leapt from hiding straight at the straggler. Aim was to shock it into bolting away from her and toward dear sibling. As sister sprang from the grass and caught hold of the animal by a front limb toppling it Uhai headed straight for the neck to cut off its air supply and end its existence.(sorry its so short its extremely late here)

Oh and one question. Should i apply to play a Najurean also?.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:11:09 am by Isan »

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 26, 2011, 04:48:51 pm »
If she's a purebred, wouldn't that make her a Najurean anyway? O3o

Isan

« Reply #457 on: July 26, 2011, 06:02:13 pm »
Yeah sorry stupid question LOL i wrote that app at 3am i think it was so my brain was failing rofl.

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 26, 2011, 09:38:00 pm »
Ah, no worries! xD;

Hope you get accepted! ^^ You seem friendly owo

Isan

« Reply #459 on: July 26, 2011, 10:08:01 pm »
Aw thanks x3