Author Topic: Jesija's Characters ^^  (Read 2656 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Jesija's Characters ^^
« on: August 12, 2011, 03:51:38 am »
Eh... I was bored so I decided to post my roleplaying char's here ^^ Hope you like 'em. Listed best liked to... Least liked XD:

"Im demented but dangerous!"
Name: Luna (Durr)
Personality: Random, kind of has a split personality, one moment she's really kind, silly and spontaneous, trusting others easily, the next she is distant, angry, gloomy, and painfully sarcastic. The kind of wolf who would betray you without regret, though if you befriend her she is very loyal and would protect you no matter what. Will fight with every chance given.
Other: Err... She has a purple bracelet on her paw with a crescent moon on it. And her left eye is blind from a scar across it.
Mate: Luna? Naaaahh.
Crush: You've gotta be kidding...
Pups: Above ^^^^^^^^^^
Purpose: Roleplaying In-Game. I might consider entering her in one of the forum roleplays, though, but not yet. The very first wolf I ever created for the purpose of roleplaying.

"How dare you disturb my slumber!"
Name: Fusion
Personality: Bitter, serious and kind of a jerk-off, but if you're around her alot she'll learn to tolerate your existence. Motherly and caring, she also has a soft side. She's a sucker for pups, and she likes to tease and joke around sometimes. Will only fight when needed.
Other: Blue crystal sword attached to her waist with vines ^^ Younger brother, too
Mate: None yet.
Crush: She's too cool for one >:D
Pups: Does a younger brother count?
Purpose: Forum roleplaying, occasional In-game, but just for fun. She was the "Edge OF The Earth Roleplay" until she died. D:

Name: Jes
Personality: Spunky, carefree, and will do basically anything to have a good time. Rarely a time you see her stressed out. Picks a fight for no reason and fails on purpose.
Mate: Nope.
Crush: No sirree
Pups: ASDGFBGSDVB.
Purpose: Strictly roaming around FH and doing absolutely nothing. Also she's me as a wolf XD

Name: Usiri
Personality: Happy, kind, adventurous and goofy. Also, a bit of a doofus.
Mate: Nope.
Crush: Nope.
Pups: Nope.
Purpose: Running a muck through FH. Not much really, might try roleplaying her, but I haven't yet.

Name: Fang
Personality: Tries her best to mask her emotions as she thinks they are useless, she is selfish but a stubborn, hard-worker.
Parents: Is an orphan.
Purpose: In-game roleplaying.

Name: Haru
Personality: Naive, curious, absent-minded, a little braver than he gives himself credit for and a little immature. Hates it when other's fawn over him.
Other: Fusion's little brother.. He has caramel candy in his right shoulder. Did I forget to mention he's blind?
Parents: Fusion is his only relative left alive... She kinda... *cough* them all...
Purpose: Forum roleplaying. He's only blind In-game, in the forum roleplay, he's not, so please dont be confused, ppl who roleplay with him. He's in the "Edge of the Earth Roleplay".

Name: Lace
Personality: So extremely quiet one would think she is mute. She is a wise and mellow old wolf, who likes to watch things from a distance before jumping in to help.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Pups: Little too late for that, hah?
Purpose: Forum roleplaying. She's in the "Have you heard the news that you're dead?" Roleplay.

Name: Fog
Personality:Cold and mischievious, this lion is very lazy but ill-tempered. He hates to lose and is very arrogant, and the only thing he actually enjoys is fighting and humiliating others. Fog hates to be left out or confused and if you wake him from a nap... He's not happy. Has just arrived in Limbo. He is also responisble for Lace's death.
Mate: Nah.
Crush: Anyone who puts up with him.
Cubs: *snicker* Kinda hard for the deceased XD
Purpose: My only male lion character in the existence of the entire world. Forum role-playing, he's in the "Have you heard the news that you're dead?" Roleplay.

Well, that's it for now. Hope you like 'em! (Edit: Better pics XD and... I updated some of the chars? XD See if you find the differences.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:36:24 pm by Nicole »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;