• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
Vira
« on: September 25, 2011, 04:05:11 am »
Name: Vira
Species: Red fox
In-game name: ViraTheOutlawFox

Vira is a female,scruffy looking fox with a deep shaggy reddish pelt. She wears a necklace with a small hunting knife attached to it,a gift from a close friend from long ago that she uses in combat. She is a pretty negative fox,tomboyish,and a little bit cowardly. She's usually a loner outlaw,the kind that can start a fight an finish it without needing to go whimpering back to a bunch of others for backup,though she did have a large group of outlaw foxes twenty members strong,until it fell apart and the group scattered (There was a glitch and the group was erased.) however she plans to rebuild it again,and rid FeralHeart of all the police canines she can. She isn't the strongest fox,she doesn't have any kind of special unique powers other than the ability to grasp objects thanks to thumblike dewclaws lower on the front legs that allow her to do so. She is thin,a little bit bony,and overall a pretty scraggly looking fox,but she can do serious damage. She's hunted about five police dogs,and when she kills an enemy she then skins it with her knife and keeps the pelt as some sort of sick,messed up trophy of some sort. She doesn't have any kind of angst filled oh-so tragic past. She's a young fox who strayed away from her home and decided she wanted to put an end to the way Some of the police dogs were trying to control everyone. She has a twisted mind and wishes to control the population of the fail cop dogs with her little eradication program.

I'll post pictures on here of Vira when I get the chance,right now I am using a very bad,stupid computer (My very own computer,which I call Compy ^^) and Compy won't let me play FeralHeart and barely lets me click things.

NOTE: This character doesn't reflect my own personality,she is simply a character and when I roleplay as her I will type the kind of things she will say. I do write something at the beginning of posts when in a roleplay to indicate speaking out of character. I'm sorry if people here are somehow offended with my character being a cop-dog killer,I will inform you that the character is friends with a FEW of police dogs and only targets the fail ones that go around trying to control every living thing that has the ability to type. I myself in real life have a great amount of respect for police dogs and their handlers/cops. (I didn't make the character or post information about her to "Troll bait" this is a character I made because I wanted to and I really,really,want to avoid starting drama or appearing to be flaming anyone or their characters.) -Sunpaw
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-