Author Topic: Darius  (Read 906 times)

Offline srutis

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Darius
« on: December 12, 2012, 10:50:43 pm »
Darius
meaning is "he possesses" or "rich and kingly".

Sex: Male

History/Personality: Darius has spent a large proportion of his life trotting to one group and another. His family were forced to exile him for being unable to help sustain and gain resources, being quoted he was undeniably unable to 'pull his own weight'. Though he is unmistakably a covetous, egotistical piece of lard, he tends to grow on you as you quickly adopt his imperfect and rough character when introduced to his charming idiotic nature that hangs so well on him. However it is sad to say that even the most passive and tolerant of individuals tend to eventually tire of him, when resources deplete and tension begins to creep within the group Darius often finds himself to be the victim of frustration (though rightly placed) and is therefore either chased out or by his own choice simply chooses to dismember from the group.
Appearance: (Reference coming soon)

Here is a work in progress head sculpture of Darius:

How did this character come to be:
I was doing some research for an assignment that briefly involved Persia and I a few kings were named Darius and I work with it and it fits his ego so Yeah.

Note:This is now exclusively my only RP character on FA.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: Darius
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 04:26:19 am »
Awesome Character, his life seems kinda rough but he seems to be able to pull through it for the most part lol. Most of my characters are the same way when it comes to groups; mostly because I can't tolerate certain amounts of unneeded drama that radiates from a group setting for a long period of time Cx Hm, but that's part of life drama is every where.^^ Anyway It was a joy reading about Darius and that model you're working on looks like it's coming along magnificently x3
"Huehue"