Author Topic: .:. Twee's Characters! .:. (Reconstruction Complete!)  (Read 8227 times)

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
.:. Twee's Characters! .:. (Reconstruction Complete!)
« on: December 21, 2012, 03:53:00 pm »
? Twee's Characters! ?

? Contents ?

? Others ?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:10:03 pm by Twee. »

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Canines
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 03:54:01 pm »
? Canines ?

? Twee ?
Name ? Twee
Age ? 4
Gender ? Female
Species ? Wolf
Preset ? No
Current Roleplay ? N/A

? Personality ?

Twee's a very cheerful soul, and tries to never let anything get her down for long. She can be a little moody from time to time, and during these times she tries not to be too irritable - though usually she ends up snapping at least once if someone's doing something annoying - but these moods never last for a very long time. She's the type to skip through a meadow full of long grass purely because she likes the feel of adventure. She also absolutely adores Spring. She tries to never use her abilities for any unnecessary reasons, but she's still learning how to control them and sometimes makes mistakes.

? Backstory ?

Twee has been a character of mine for a very long time, and as such does not have much of a backstory - she's just there. She has a mate named Aricani. Not much else to tell!

The above images were drawn by various DA artists. None of them belong to me. <3

? Kerani ?
Name ? Kerani
Age ? Unknown
Gender ? Female
Species ? Ice Faerie
Preset ? Under Reconstruction
Current Roleplay ? N/A

? Personality ?

Her age is unknown. An icy wolf made out of what appears to be hard-packed, cracked ice, she is a Faerie whose allegiance lies with neither the Seelie or Unseelie court. Her wings are made of smooth ice, though unfit for flying due to the gaps between the structures. Her flight is essentially possible because of magic.

She's very quiet, but when she does move or speak, it usually sounds like the crackling of glaciers moving against each other with the sound of distant bells ringing - and is always worth listening to. Kerani doesn't speak unless there is reason for her words.

Not much is known about her other than what one makes of her appearance. The Faerie never sleeps or blinks, and rarer still does she smile. Sarcasm and other mortal traits are often lost on her, as Sapna found out when the two first met.

? Backstory ?

Kerani was born in the Unseelie Court to a family of wintry Fae. She has no siblings and due to their family's good standing with the Unseelie Queen, Lurin, she was targeted at a young age to become Lurin's apprentice in the Unseelie arts. She learned quickly, believing it to be her duty, but when she came of age she learned (in a stream of arguments and fights) that her father had originally been that of the Seelie Court. Uncertain of what to think of her father, who had become a turncoat to his true origins, she left the Court for over a decade in order to contemplate her purpose in solitude. Returning briefly to discover her father had been murdered and her mother thrown in the Court's dungeon. A failed rescue attempt in order to free her mother then saw her family eradicated and the origin of Kerani's hatred towards Lurin.

Kerani has since wandered the world, honing her abilities before coming into contact with Regis, who became her new mentor. After two decades under his tutelage, Lurin summoned her by her true name, forcing the ice faerie to return to the Unseelie Court and then to assassinate the Seelie Queen.

I will not reveal too much of Kerani's backstory - she has a novel in the works by the name of 'Fae'.

Years later, Kerani got into a fight with a team of rogues in an arctic land, leading her to become injured. This is when she met Sapna, who helped to nurse her back to health.

The above images were drawn by various DA artists. None of them belong to me. <3

? Sapna ?
Name ? Sapna
Age ? 2
Gender ? Female
Species ? Arctic Fox
Preset ? No
Current Roleplay ? N/A

? Personality ?

An Arctic fox whose reality was shattered when she found a living, breathing body made of ice practically on her doorstep. With the help of Kerani, she awakened the View that was passed down through the female genes in her family, traced back to the daughter of fox Faeire gifted with Second Sight. While she is the descendant of a Faerie, Sapna's bloodline has been highly diluted, and so she has no other abilities than that of seeing the Fair Folk.

A curious creature at heart, Sapna is a very eccentric character who tends to cause trouble wherever she goes with her rash nature and unthinking ways. Even as a youngster, she had a way of looking at things differently from the rest of the world.

? Backstory ?

Her rash nature was the reason Sapna left her family at such a young age, choosing to travel a while in the Northern Region she was born in.

Eventually she settled down, intending to stay for a short while before moving on again - it was then that she met Kerani, whose presence somehow caused the reaction within her that led to her View awakening. She's been searching for the answers to her purpose in life with Kerani ever since the two met, and though the two were slightly wary of each other at first, they soon bonded in the life-or-death situations that they encountered.

? Skippy ?
Name ? Skippy
Age ? 2 1/2
Gender ? Male
Species ? Aidi Dog Cross
Preset ? No
Current Roleplay ? N/A

? Personality ?

WIP

? Backstory ?

WIP

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:38:08 am by Twee »

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Felines
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 03:54:13 pm »
? Felines ?

? Asha ?
Name ? Asha
Age ? 3
Gender ? Female
Species ? Cougar
Preset ? No
Current Roleplay ? Mlima Paka

? Personality ?

WIP

? Backstory ?

WIP

? Parijan ?
Name ? Parijan
Age ? 2
Gender ? Female
Species ? Snow Leopard
Preset ? No
Current Roleplay ? N/A

? Personality ?

WIP

? Backstory ?

WIP
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 04:09:18 pm by Twee »

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Other
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:54:27 pm »
? Other (WIP!) ?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:04:32 pm by Twee »

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: .:. Twee's Characters! .:.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 03:55:40 pm »
Bear with me, I know it's a huge work in progress! But there you have it, these are my characters! <3

I hope you like them, I put way too much time into them ahaah!

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 03:56:20 pm »
Very pweddy <3 But I did see a typo for Airlia, her name is changed lol

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 04:02:52 pm »
Derp, changed it. Thanks for letting me know! xDD I haven't proofread anything yet, so yeah. It's just a huge mish-mash of codes at the moment. I'm surprised it's turned out with only one mistake so far to be honest... :P

Thank you for commenting! ;u; <3

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 04:09:36 pm »
Nice job!

Offline Twee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 04:17:07 pm »
Thank you, WarriorThrillex! ;u; I appreciate your comment! <3

Art by Kalambo @ dA
My dA

JackobLoveu

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2012, 04:24:40 pm »
You're welcome! I would love to see more!