Author Topic: Vivo's bio  (Read 1515 times)

Offline amber321

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Vivo's bio
« on: May 19, 2013, 07:49:25 am »
Name: Vivo    Species: Feline         Age: Aprox 152 will live to be over 1000        Home: None             Literacy: Semi Literate                                                                                                                                                       Breed: Devil/ Demon             Gender: Half Female and half Male, kinda like some Pokemon :D                                                     Bio: Vivo a small cat that just roams, no pack no friends and no family.                                                                                                        Description: Vivo, small fast strong and agile this little cat has it all! With small strong legs and a very intelligent brain he is a master hunter. He is not very sociable yet will have a conversation with strangers some times. If you have any ideas about bugging him he will attack back! In need of some sort of group he is searching for a pack or something like that.                And that was a small bio on Vivo :)
hElLo

BouncyLion101

Re: Vivo's bio
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 05:55:20 pm »
1000 years? That's really old, haven't seen many characters that live that long and aren't "immortal".
Vivo's gender is also interesting, I can relate with one of my characters that I used a long time ago. People kept getting confused on whether to call it a "he" or "she". XD

Would be nice if you posted a screenshot so more people can see Vivo's character design and such.~

Offline amber321

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Vivo's bio
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 05:58:08 am »
Ha ha :D I will try to find a nice screen shot of "it" to show you. Vivo is quite unique ^.^
hElLo