Author Topic: Lillie: My newest (and main) FH OC!  (Read 4548 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Lillie: My newest (and main) FH OC!
« on: June 19, 2016, 06:20:55 pm »
(Note: Originally her name was Lilith, but I decided to call her Lillie instead :3)

'ere's Lillie, my new FH OC! I'll be explorin' the new update with 'er. (Don't ask... I randomly get in the mood to type in an accent sometimes...)

(NOTE: Her design may change. If you have any suggestions for her markings, PLEASE let me know!)
(NOTE 2: Her items will change. Her tiny horns will grow into bigger horns once she's an adult, and her saber-teeth will also grow.)
(NOTE 3: She'll probably collect other items on her journey too.)

(Anyone got ideas for the names of her parents? o3o)

Lillie (and me kinda) will be exploring the (new) maps of FH! I'm sure you'll find her around at some point. She was left in Lonely Cave at 8 weeks old by her mother. Her mother went back to the old maps of FH, as she didn't want to leave. Her father also stayed.

Currently, she's 12 weeks old (not irl time haha) and is exploring Lonely Cave. If anyone wants to RP with me, lemme know! She'll age the same rate as a domestic cat. She'll age... when I feel like aging her -shrug- probably a moon every week or so (how I age most of my characters. Since she's my main FH OC though, I'll probably slow down her aging a bit, especially when she gets a bit older)

If you want to RP with me, er, please don't try to kill her. She's a fragile kitten.

Also, with Lillie, I probably won't join a group with her. However, if she has any active travelling buddies, then we could make a small group out of that! :3
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Lillie: My newest (and main) FH OC!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 06:24:34 pm »
- Pandeer Glomps -
Another smol cB

Oh my she's very beaut. If you want some suggestions, you should try using some light / subtle colour for her markings to possibly bring out her features like you already did, especially around the face.. I mean...she's already purty o:

Ooo I hope to see this floof around ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 06:36:03 pm »
- Pandeer Glomps -
Another smol cB

Oh my she's very beaut. If you want some suggestions, you should try using some light / subtle colour for her markings to possibly bring out her features like you already did, especially around the face.. I mean...she's already purty o:

Ooo I hope to see this floof around ^^

-smol squeak- -glomps chu back- Thankiessss :3
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 06:38:11 pm »
All of the coot smols are swarming FeralHeart! Omigosh! But wonderful character. Not too good with item or markings suggestions though. xD

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 07:05:03 pm »
All of the coot smols are swarming FeralHeart! Omigosh! But wonderful character. Not too good with item or markings suggestions though. xD

-coot smol noises- :D

thank chu *smol hug*

Rizzla

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 07:09:47 pm »
What a pretty girl! I love the colors you chose!

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 07:12:27 pm »
What a pretty girl! I love the colors you chose!

-smol squeak- Thank you!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 09:04:16 pm »
Such a cute character omg<3 Love how well the colors work together!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 09:42:33 pm »
Such a cute character omg<3 Love how well the colors work together!

-smol squeak- thank ya so much!

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 10:16:54 pm »
Awh, she's so cute! ;o; I really love her horns and fangs, it makes her look slightly savage but also really cute. xD