Author Topic: Tannah-Van-Jack's Character Biography -de- Listo  (Read 1377 times)

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Tannah-Van-Jack's Character Biography -de- Listo
« on: June 06, 2011, 12:47:31 am »
This will be updates as I write more and more Bio's :3

Negative
My main character

"Hello? Anyone there?" Said a small, charcoal-furred wolf pup. He wandered alone, through the forest. "Mom...?" He whelped, in a frail tone of voice. His diminutive body form made everything around him seem much more immense. He sauntered slowly around the shadowy forest, the starless sky and the moon shining pastel-white on his pelt. There was a rustle coming from inside the bushes behind him. He jolted back, lunging around, yelping. He started into the deep, scarlet, slit pools of light staring at him. "H-hello..?" He whimpered, his fur standing on end. A snarl came out of the bushes, an ebony form, rushed out at him. He recognized the form. "Mom--" He yowled, the force of the weight of the femme slamming into his side knocking the breath out of his lungs. The she-wolf held him down, snarling, her ivories shining in the light of the moon.

"Double Negative Fang Wylven... You.. You TRAITOR!" She roared, her talons digging deep into the pup's hide. "How could you do this to us? Leave us... Wander out here, ditching us in a time of need! How dare I even thought of taking pride in your name, ever thinking you could EVER be the Alpha of us, thinking I could ever speak to trust you!" The she-wolf snarled, eyes seemingly flaring, glowing in the night. "How dare I EVER thought I was proud to be your mother!"   -------WIP-------