Author Topic: My Character's Bio :)  (Read 1566 times)

rwolfgirl

My Character's Bio :)
« on: June 06, 2011, 09:28:12 pm »
Name: Namida Lupe

Species: Dire Wolf
Weight: 134lbs
Height: 40"(shoulder height)
Pack: None/Looking
Mate: None
Pups: None

Appearence: She has a well carved, black-melted, star over her right eye. It will glow a white luminous color when she is really upset or frightened. Her fur glistens a dark black and silver hue with the moonlight. Her forehead and muzzle are a musty silver and grey shade. She has more of a silvery fair color to the tip of her tail. Though her eyes are a dazzling gold tint.
*Full Moon Form: During a full moon her pelt will transform into a silvery white hue. Her face and muzzle become a teal blue tint. While her paws are also of this same color.

History: As a young pup a human found her and had given her the name of Namida Lupe, "Star Dancer Wolf." Her master taught her the ways of the wolf, but also the spirits that guide us. She grew up with human indians, until one day her indian tribe was attacked by the pale ones (other humans with pale skin). She did not understand why they were attacking there own kind, but she knew she was now on her own. While searching for a pack her spirit and heart grew stronger. Some of her different features between other wolves was the Star over her right eye, which the Indians had said were carved by the great star spirits, her unusual size, and her growing powers. She also has beautiful silky silver and black fur with bright gold eyes.

Abilities: Has the abilities to control the cycles of the moon. (During a full moon her fur is istantly transformed into a silvery white pelt with a swirled-teal face and paws. She is able to control ice and make it snow under freezing temperatures (but with such an ability she slowly looses her strength when using it). The star over her right eye glows when she is upset or afraid. Has the ability to create stardust, which can heal any wound.

Personality: She is an extrememly loyal wolf and can always be counted on when you need her most. She holds back anger well and has a shy calm side to her. When meeting new wolves she always welcomes them with a wag of a tail and a peaceful grin. But with her shyness she has a tendency to linger away from other wolves and keep to her thoughts.

Items/Clothing: Around her neck is a bright yellow glowstick which holds all of her stardust. (the Great Star Spirits gave it to her after she lost her Indian family. She holds onto it for luck and to remind her that the spirits are watching over her.

I do not take any credit for the artwork.

(Namida Lupe)
*Full Moon Form
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:48:34 pm by namida lupe »

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
Re: My Character's Bio :)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 01:04:35 pm »
Sounds Awsome
GIFSoup

What side will you join?