Author Topic: My Character's biography  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Skywolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jesus is Lord!
    • View Profile
My Character's biography
« on: June 12, 2011, 02:28:14 pm »

Name: Sucephas (pronounced sue-keff-us)

Meaning: "Su" means "Water" is Turkish. "Cephas" means "Rock" in Aramaic (Aramaic was the language spoken by the people of Palestine/Israel around the time of Jesus). Sucephas means literally "Water-rock."

Age:1 year, 3 months (a fully mature adult of his species)

Species: Rock Island Wolf (RIW for short)

Mate: None, but strongly desires one

Pups: None, but wants some

Personality: Sucephas is an interesting RIW. He is very caring and compassionate, usually caring for other above himself. He often offers to catch fish for people, and finds satisfaction from caring for the injured. However, he can also be very strong-willed and stubborn. Almost nothing can stand in his way when he has set his heart on something, although he doesn't set his heart on a lot. He also likes to explore, and since his parents died he's been doing it a lot.  He has a childlike curiosity about him, and when something catches his interest, he like to learn anything and everything there is to learn about it.
Skills:He is an excellent fisherwolf. He regularly catches trout, eel, and salmon for himself and others. He even once caught a small shark!

Sucephas's diary (History):
I'm going to handle Sucephas's history like a diary, as quite a lot of this will be things that I actually RPed through. His life is still progressing, so I will add diary entries as I RP his life. I will also add little OC comments, to give you more information when needed. Sucephas's dates will be his age, not actual dates. What Sucephas is saying will be in blue, what I (Skywolf) will be saying will be in the default yellow.

1 week:
    Dear Diary,

Hi Diary! I'm Sucephas, a blue Rock Island Wolf with grey eyes and a pink nose. Well, that's what my parents say at least, my eyesight is still developing.
I took my first few steps today, and I received more praise than I ever have before. Mom and Dad are so proud of me! Dad brought a fish to the den, and told me to eat it for the first time ever! It was pretty good, but I like my mom's milk better. Dad says I will grow out of milk, but I doubt it. Anyways, it's time for me to go to bed, I just had my evening milk, and I;m feeling rather sleepy. I'll write to you later!

Sincerely,      
Sucephas    

More Diary Entries on the way!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:15:07 am by Skywolf »

Offline Skywolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Jesus is Lord!
    • View Profile
Re: My Character's biography
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 04:36:56 pm »
Reserved Space for future Characters