Poll

The life of Moontail (better version, please read this one instead of old ones I made)

2 (25%)
love
3 (37.5%)
hate
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Characters  (Read 1257 times)

warriorcatsrule

Characters
« on: June 25, 2011, 02:03:33 pm »
If there's one thing Moontail has learned in her life of hardship, it's never trust anyone. She has learned also not to back down in a fight. If you mess with Moontail, she'll give you a whole new look. Her fighting skills are terrifying, epecially when she slashes her claws down your belly, throat, chest, muzzle, and paws. Moontail is living alone, yet when she tries to join a pack she is rejected because of her vicious nature. She is not always vicious. Moontail has a kind heart and sweet personality hiding deep inside her. Her size is very big, but not huge. Her ability to turn into a feline named Flameheart astonishes many, and Moontail tries not to change in front of other felines and canines.  She has a scar on her face due to a fight when another lone wolf attacked her after she had hunted a deer fresh from the spot. If someone let her in a pack, she is very fierce when it comes to protecting them. Moontail vowed to herself, ''if I join a pack, I will fight to the last drop of blood to keep them alive. If they are hungry or cold when I die, they are welcome to use my fur for warmth or my meat for food.'' Moontail is very loyal to her friends and is an amazing wolf. One of her sayings is, ''You must live as a free wolf to be a free wolf.''