Author Topic: Zarinthya, the Night Gazer  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Zarienai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The one and only Zarin~
    • View Profile
    • Aquilus Coitio
Zarinthya, the Night Gazer
« on: June 30, 2011, 04:42:43 am »
("Zar" is one of my two main characters :D)

Zarinthya and her twin lived most of there life alone, being left at a young age by their mother and pride becauase of an odd incadent. This may seem tragic but it gave Zar and her sister a wonder gift, "Gazing", in witch each holds a power over memory. Zar holds the power to restore and bring forth blocked or forgoten things through the help of the stars, its for that reason she believes the stars speak to her. This power is strongest at midnight when the moon is at it's highest and can be more of an influance, when used during the day she can become weak from the strain.
  Her sister, however, has the power to remove and block out memories others wish to no longer have. As well, her strangth comes from the sun and is strongest at noon. Each has its difficuties though, the memories can fade quite quickly if the owner gives up on it's meaning and a memory can be returned if the clues are there to trigger it.

These two sisters used there gifts to get by in life, the stars feeding Zar memories of the past gave them lessons and the memories forgoten by her sister kept them strong and close. The two are inceprable and have only ever parted once in there lives.

((this bio is still being developed :D but I really like it so far! please excusse any typos. ITS LATE XD lol ))
Dare to seek out something unseen, and prove to the world your not crazy~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Zarinthya, the Night Gazer
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 07:19:47 pm »
Pretty cool and unique story and characters you have here Cass :) I look forward to more! :)