Author Topic: Sleep issues  (Read 4247 times)

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sleep issues
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 12:30:14 am »
I'm the same Crystal... Depression  is taking over me. I haven't slept in three days and I'm starting to feel more and more tired every day. ;A;

-  When I listen to calming music I seem to break down, It just is not working for me.
-  Drinking tea keeps me awake at night, it doesn't really help either.

Good luck with your own sleep Crystal bro. <3
Aww... Make sure you are drinking Decaffeinated tea hun :( And if for both of you its this severe you both need to talk to a therapist, or talk to your doctor. Maybe one of them will recommend sleeping pills. <3 Were thinking of you! Hope everything corrects itself in your lives.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:
http://vallezfh.deviantart.com/

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 12:35:13 am »
I'm the same Crystal... Depression  is taking over me. I haven't slept in three days and I'm starting to feel more and more tired every day. ;A;

-  When I listen to calming music I seem to break down, It just is not working for me.
-  Drinking tea keeps me awake at night, it doesn't really help either.

Aww... Make sure you are drinking Decaffeinated tea hun :( And if for both of you its this severe you both need to talk to a therapist, or talk to your doctor. Maybe one of them will recommend sleeping pills. <3 Were thinking of you! Hope everything corrects itself in your lives.
Yes, for both of us it's severe.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 07:22:03 pm by ~*~Crystal~*~ »

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 10:27:16 am »
I'm the same Crystal... Depression  is taking over me. I haven't slept in three days and I'm starting to feel more and more tired every day. ;A;

-  When I listen to calming music I seem to break down, It just is not working for me.
-  Drinking tea keeps me awake at night, it doesn't really help either.

Yes, for both of us it's severe

Crystal and I are the same. Honestly my palms hurt now, but you shouldn't go that far into your private life. o-o You don't know who you are talking to, normally we just talk to each other which usually calms me down. We skyped each other so we know we are both 12.

And about that therapist thing Vallez...

My mom keeps asking me if I want to see someone, I honestly don't know what's causing my depression.

Sorry to go this far, I know in the rules I shouldn't be posting suicide death threats and such. But this is the reason for my lack of sleep, and if a moderator wants me to edit this post I'll be more than happy to.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 08:03:26 pm by Lugai »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 07:22:53 pm »
Edited my last post.

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 08:05:41 pm »
I still hope you get better.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 08:21:53 pm »
Thanks, Lugai <3

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 10:32:52 pm »
Thanks, Lugai <3

Your welcome Crystal, we are going through hard times I know.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 10:41:12 pm »
Mmn, I have sort of the same problem as you and Lugai, Crystal. But I'm not depressive, I'm just an insomniac. Some things that have helped me (some may have already been listed):

• Hot tea, with chamomile and spearmint. I swear, this stuff works in an instant. However, don't drink it every day, or you'll build up a tolerance to it...then it won't work. They actually sell herbal tea mixtures to induce sleep at places like Walmart and BiLo, and God knows it's helped me.
  • Songs with a steady rythm (sp?) No matter how quick and lively the song is (songs like AntichlorobenzeXParadichlorobenzene, and Joker) they always make me feel sleepy if I focus on counting the beats to the song. Not counting sheep, I know, but it works.
  • Exercise. As lazy as I am, I can't stay awake if I've done marching band practice for two hours and fifteen minutes, then run a mile and back.
  • If all else fails, ask your doc for sleeping pills.

Hope I helped, and I'll be thinking about you guys!
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

wolfgirl56

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 12:44:21 am »
Thanks. Also depression is slowly fading away from me because I'm taking stronger pills for depression. I can tell because there's been an improvement in attitude and I'm able to sleep quicker.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 12:58:07 am »
That's great news, I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you!
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?